Official Spectator Bug Thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KevinDelMarr

06-08-2012

Whenever a champ has an innate passive that gives them bonus stats or reduced damage, the current number won't show. For example, Morgana will show to have 0 spell vamp and Fizz to take 0 reduced damage from basic attacks.

cF Dawgy

06-08-2012

Didn't realize there was a sticky for this... but uh...

If it hasn't been posted already:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2196249

Tact

06-09-2012

Haha, whoops. I seem to have made the same error, even after reading through everything else so carefully. Here's the link to my mistakenly-made thread as well.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2200632

lmparavel

06-10-2012

sometimes when this loading, the 80-100, sometimes hangs and displays a message "bug report" there is "do not send" or "error report" oh if I do not put the shows again, if I report the times I can play and sometimes appears the same thing again, there when the game ends, I'm banned for two days, most of this anger, because then you have to create another account again, what do I do? Please tell me what should I do to not appear anymore. I wrote it wrong sorry, is that I'm using google translator and I am not a U.S.

HOPE FOR ANSWERS

appears when I report this site:

http://report.bugsplatsoftware.com/b...9&row=17572418

RovingBlade

06-13-2012

When you back up in time and then play forward again, the following things repeat (i.e. they are not reset to their correct value for the time you backed up to, so you get duplicates / higher numbers than is accurate):

- Chat
- Deaths (kills and assists also?)
- Creep Score

RovingBlade

06-13-2012

Also, it looks like you cannot see Blood Thirster stacks when hovering over the score board. It just shows 0 stacks at all times. It also does not show if you select the champion and hover over the item at the bottom left.

I don't know what else this applies to, but it would be worth checking abilities like Nasus Q farm and other items like Soul Stealer, etc.

Silas Isao

06-16-2012

I noticed that this kind of a bug was mentioned earlier, just wanted to tell you it was still happening. Thornmail showed up instead of heart of gold for my friend while he was spectating the games. I have example of the correct builds, and the bugged ones below:

pete20r2

06-19-2012

I have dual screens, but I only play on one.
The problem is that when I knock the border that joins to the other screen while in spectate mode the mouse simply leaves the screen. LoL still has focus but the mouse escapes. This does NOT occur normally in any game type.

Queen Greenwood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

I have a bug going on, (if any one from riot reading this anymore), I can't seem to get the chat going on in game, I can make it work for one spectating game, when the games ends or I leave, for the next game and so on, chat just doesn't work. I tried reinstalling, doing same thing again, works for one game and doesn't for the rest of the games.

PressF1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Let us save replays of both games we've spectated and games we've played from spectator perspective.