Official Spectator Bug Thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pangurassu

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponies View Post
Can you attach your lol.properties file? It should be located in your install directory:

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\(LAT EST_VERSION)\deploy
Same problem as the guy before, no featured games section on my landing page.

multiplepasta

05-01-2012

I keep getting disconnected blarghhhh

DemoDes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponies View Post
Can you attach your lol.properties file? It should be located in your install directory:

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\(LAT EST_VERSION)\deploy
i cant upload a ".properties" file
then i zipped it

My problem: i cant see the spectate featured at home screen, it shows "Latest News" instead of spectate feature

Bimbo ButtCheeks

05-01-2012

ashes ulmates hit box is larger then it seems i was away from it by like 2 squares and it hit

Zankou

05-01-2012

When i use timeshift while floating combat text is on the screen, the text freezes and stays there the whole game.

Paradigm

05-01-2012

I've immediately found small ways that spectator mode can be used to cheat. First the most pressing.

1. Three minute delay. Wards last three minutes. That means someone who is spectating can tell players exactly when wards fade. As soon as you see a ward drop, that means the ward faded in game at that moment. Used in ranked at key locations, that could be a huge issue.
2. The other ones just deal with buff camps. You can tell your friends when objectives get killed, so they know exactly when they will respawn and not waste time trying to take fallen objectives.

Solution? 7-8 minute delay will cover everything, baron buff included. 3:30+ is a must because the ward exploit is definitely pretty big.

Why are people down voting this? It's not like it's opinion. These are real problems.

Ehh No Way

05-01-2012

mine freezes after like 1-3 mins >.>

Brozan

05-01-2012

I honestly can't decide if this is a bug, but I'm going to post it anyway in hopes that you might have a resolution or can flag it correctly if it is a bug.

I run two monitors (actually one monitor, one HDMI 42" TV). My primary is my desktop monitor and I generally stream on my other monitor.

My issue is that the client will not maximize to the second monitor. No matter what monitor I set it to if I go fullscreen it comes back to native monitor. Same with going borderless.

This isn't an issue with streams as I just set the video fullscreen on the second monitor and it knows which monitor to fullscreen to.

AxlZ

05-01-2012

Another wards = different item case, this was during the first TSM vs Epik featured match. Appeared as a BF Sword.

DigitalDinosour

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

Some kind of particle triggers a "rainbow screen" into computer crash every game in spectator mode. This never ever happens in normal games, so I don't think it's graphics cards related. Anyone else have this problem?