Official Spectator Bug Thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vigorizboosh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

so yeah, i cant move my mouse in spectator mode

DemoDes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

i cant see the spectate featured at home screen
it show "Latest News" instead "spectate feature"

Aerilic

05-01-2012

I started spectating in the beginning, so it showed the team picks at the champion select screen, but I can only see the names of the people on the Blue team, even though the friend I'm watching is on the Purple team.

Ametsume

05-01-2012

For some reason I can use my mouse cursor to move my perspective left and right but not up and down, I have to drag and click on the mini map in order to use the vertical axis

RocketSlug

05-01-2012

I've got two, both having to do with rewind. One big, one small.

The larger one is if you jump back 15 seconds and back to live, (I used the keyboard shortcuts) you can cause the damage display to stay onscreen. Screenshot 2 (the first image) is me having fun with it.

The minor one is that big purchases tend to show up twice in chat when you use rewind. Doesn't bother me too much, but the timestamps sometimes won't match up, either, as you can see in both screenshots.

ObsidianTeapot

05-01-2012

I'm watching in full screen mode and run a dual monitor setup. My mouse isn't bound to the right side of the screen, so I can't scroll right. I have to use the arrow keys.

Ponies

QA Analyst

05-01-2012
7 of 13 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemoDes View Post
i cant see the spectate featured at home screen
it show "Latest News" instead "spectate feature"
Can you attach your lol.properties file? It should be located in your install directory:

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\(LAT EST_VERSION)\deploy

ThEcOrUpTED

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponies View Post
Can you attach your lol.properties file? It should be located in your install directory:

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\(LAT EST_VERSION)\deploy
Changed to .txt for uploading. Same problem as the person before.

twas

05-01-2012

I played a few ranked games today and everything was ok, but a game where a friend was watching my spell animations/dmg/ and sometimes Hero movements where very much delayed.. i was playing ryze and of course this made us lose the game terribly :/
SO i tested my internet on speedtest.com it was normal and all my pages were loading perfectly fine.
Anyone else getting this or is it just me?

Kareem

05-01-2012

I had a bug where it showed boots as potions...