Mac Bug, lol won't launch.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkangeL HD

8 Hours Ago

So my league app won't launch. I click on the LOL launcher and it'll pop up like normal but after the initial launch title launch it simply just stops. the only thing that happens is a little white dot appear right in the center of my screen and it just sits there. an apple bug report would pop up after a bit but even that has stopped coming up. I've re downloaded the app a couple of times now which normally fixes whatever the issue is but even that isn't working. can someone help me out in figuring out whats wrong? i'd really like to get back to playing soon!

Darth Neos

6 Hours Ago

try task manager and deleting pmb.exe it should work then

RiotSpookyDooky

QA Analyst

6 Hours Ago
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Are you on Mac OS X Version 10.6.8? If so we no longer support anything under OS X 10.7.x

Darth Neos

6 Hours Ago

while your at it spooky how bout riot fix exrath's ult it never fires and your left standing there like an idiot

RiotSpookyDooky

QA Analyst

6 Hours Ago
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Neos View Post
while your at it spooky how bout riot fix exrath's ult it never fires and your left standing there like an idiot
Sorry I don't work with the game but I'm sure top men are on it!

MadCuzNotFluff

5 Hours Ago

riot is really screwing people up by no longer supporting 10.6.8 including me

MadCuzNotFluff

5 Hours Ago

Riot is really screwing people over by not supporting 10.6.8 any more including me

Rac000n

4 Hours Ago

Go to search in top right corner of computer, type league of legends and open it that way. The bug is with the icon on your dock I think. Sometimes this happens to me too.

Draven Always

3 Hours Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Neos View Post
try task manager and deleting pmb.exe it should work then
WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT OP IS PLAYING ON WINDOWS???? WINDOWS IS MUCH BUGGIER THAN MAC!
Also, it seems that many riot employees are too insensitive towards mac users. You have to go deep into searches in google to find how to troubleshoot league on a mac. Riot please, don't be like this. I was thrilled when they released a client for mac (previously was using iLoL) but not enough attention is paid to the Mac Client.

carrottop234

3 Hours Ago

anyone who cant play the game, i recommend downloading Mavericks for your mac.

i just did this yesterday because my league wasnt working. everything is fine now.