Dear Riot. Why You Dislike Soraka?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeto101 View Post
And the best soraka in the game admits she is totally broken and lame fyi. So nerfs were well deserved.
Go look up her patch history.
Try to understand what it's like to have your favorite champion nerfed constantly, patch after patch after patch, no end in sight.

once upon a time, you could get her heal down to a 6 second cooldown with better scaling, and she was still considered "a trash champ".
I'm ****ing sick of Soraka constantly getting nerfs.

Kuroneko The Cat

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberic View Post
Try to understand what it's like to have your favorite champion nerfed constantly, patch after patch after patch, no end in sight.

once upon a time, you could get her heal down to a 6 second cooldown with better scaling, and she was still considered "a trash champ".
I miss that old Soraka. Ulting and pretty much giving your team their full health back (It was like a 1.5 ratio or something like that. I know it was high) and your W on a 6 second cooldown with a 0.9 ratio.

I truly loved that Soraka. Then they took that away from her and increased her armor to "compensate" for the heavy increase in cooldown and cut in ratio.

Now, they're cutting away at her armor buff.

Please Riot. Just delete her or completely remake her or something.

NoobLuN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

I play soraka in rank and riot keep nerf her

KultoDeSkaro

05-01-2012

You didn't even mention the Morello's active directly nerfing her either.

Xypherous, I know you're lurking! Come out!

InternetTAB

05-01-2012

Quote:

As much as I hate the soraka nerfs and all, I'd like to introduce you to a friend I call Vladimir

BlazingUnicorn

05-01-2012

I still cant believe all the QQers who can't counter a Raka. Maybe its because I main her, but Jesus Christ there are more counters to Raka than ANY OTHER CHAMP. No cc....no escape....longest cd's eva....ignite anyone? Hell even AP champs get an item to lower heals now so if a team has any ****ing brains my 2 heals I get off will both be halved and since I am not supposed to have gold they were already kinda ****. She takes more money to be just as effective as any other support because without AP her heals don't heal for enough to make up for the long CD and with no burst she needs higher AP to make her SC's matter.

Butsuon

05-01-2012

Soraka's base health, base armor, and base movement speed are all bad. She has no escape or initiate.

HOWEVER. She has a long range silence with no cost and a decent cooldown and a persistent damage ability that does multiplicative damage per hit.

You beat Soraka mid by choosing a AD-based champion mid.

Cheeto101

05-01-2012

Quote:

It doesn't matter if they have nerfed her a million times. If she is still too effective, then she deserves nerfs.

AP Soraka is a known problem at many levels of play because her laning phase is broken as she can farm with impunity and out trade almost any AP character mid. Then when it comes time to team fight, she can build early full tank, walk into the enemy team and destroy them all with her aoe mr shred whilst still keeping her team alive with heals and armor buffs.

Again, Scarra is probably the best Soraka in the game right now and has said multiple times that she is broken.

BlazingUnicorn

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeto101 View Post
It doesn't matter if they have nerfed her a million times. If she is still too effective, then she deserves nerfs.

AP Soraka is a known problem at many levels of play because her laning phase is broken as she can farm with impunity and out trade almost any AP character mid. Then when it comes time to team fight, she can build early full tank, walk into the enemy team and destroy them all with her aoe mr shred whilst still keeping her team alive with heals and armor buffs.

Again, Scarra is probably the best Soraka in the game right now and has said multiple times that she is broken.
Are you kidding me? If you build tank her Starcalls do ****, you still get killed too easy, and how am I going to keep anyone else alive when I had to heal myself since I haphazardly walked into a group of enemies? I healed and ulted....oh wait, CC....dead...well I was gonna ult.... You act like she heals like in the old days...I loved those days....

netkitten

05-01-2012

>Again, Scarra is probably the best Soraka in the game right now and has said multiple times that she is broken.

broken for scarra may mean underpowered for 99.99% of players