Braum Passive needs immune period like every other champ

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Funkeejunkee

Member

06-16-2014

SO Braum passive can keep procing over and over stunning you and slowing you continuously. You want to see this champ actually played in anything but fun mode yo uneed to change it. It should have a cd like 10 secs for when you can get frozen or stunned again. Same as Yasuo jump, same as Nautilus stun, same as every champ but him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ballzofire

Senior Member

06-16-2014

Upon reaching 4 stacks, the target is stunned for 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 seconds and takes 60 + (10 level) magic damage. After being stunned, an enemy cannot be affected by Concussive Blows Concussive Blows again for 8 / 7 / 6 seconds, during which time they instead take 12 + (2 level) bonus magic damage from Braum's basic attacks and Winter's Bite.

Reading too stronk...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

Senior Member

06-16-2014

How are people this illiterate able to, you know, type?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragoon14th

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-17-2014

Well he does have a point Why does Bruam have a passive that can stun early game (as in having two.5 spell at level 1) I would like it if it like leona passive.

Bruam can only apply two stack of it and the other two stack must come from an ally that would make it balanced


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krosan

Senior Member

06-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon14th View Post
Well he does have a point Why does Bruam have a passive that can stun early game (as in having two.5 spell at level 1) I would like it if it like leona passive.

Bruam can only apply two stack of it and the other two stack must come from an ally that would make it balanced
If Braum manages to fully trigger the stun on his passive on you by himself, you deserve what's coming to you. For all intents and purposes it does require a second ally outside of situations like the jungle.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wolfax

Senior Member

06-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon14th View Post
Well he does have a point Why does Bruam have a passive that can stun early game (as in having two.5 spell at level 1) I would like it if it like leona passive.

Bruam can only apply two stack of it and the other two stack must come from an ally that would make it balanced
When is Braum ever realistically triggering all 4 stacks in lane? With his slow AA why are you standing still that long?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfax View Post
When is Braum ever realistically triggering all 4 stacks in lane? With his slow AA why are you standing still that long?
If he managed to get his first stack by a basic attack, it's actually not totally implausible that he would immediately Q, auto, auto for a stun since the slow lasts 2 seconds.

But that's assuming he got into melee range in the first place.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Constipator

Senior Member

06-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfax View Post
When is Braum ever realistically triggering all 4 stacks in lane? With his slow AA why are you standing still that long?
Braum doesn't need to auto attack the person 4 times in order to get it off, all he has to do is just hit his skill shot at an opponent and hopes his adc will just attack the target 3 more times for the stun
with champs like draven and lucian it's not that hard to do

if it was changed to only him though having to attack the target 4 times OR to have it only be able to apply to one target i wouldn't mind that change...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constipator View Post
Braum doesn't need to auto attack the person 4 times in order to get it off, all he has to do is just hit his skill shot at an opponent and hopes his adc will just attack the target 3 more times for the stun
with champs like draven and lucian it's not that hard to do

if it was changed to only him though having to attack the target 4 times OR to have it only be able to apply to one target i wouldn't mind that change...
You apparently are going on a completely different tangent than the person to whom wolfax was responding.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wolfax

Senior Member

06-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constipator View Post
Braum doesn't need to auto attack the person 4 times in order to get it off, all he has to do is just hit his skill shot at an opponent and hopes his adc will just attack the target 3 more times for the stun
with champs like draven and lucian it's not that hard to do

if it was changed to only him though having to attack the target 4 times OR to have it only be able to apply to one target i wouldn't mind that change...
Yes, but the OP was talking how Braum needs a restriction on not being able to trigger his own passive. Your scenario has him doing 1 stack, not the 4 the OP was talking about.


12