Spectator Mode Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnderDDT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

The problem: Yi is a binary character, meaning he is too weak if he doesn't get fed and too strong if he does.
Solution: Make it easier for him to get fed, make that power he gets when he is fed last longer and be more destructive.
Reactios: Wait, what? How does that affect the top end of his binary nature where he can literally three to four shot a tower taking it out in under two seconds or tank the spawn turret (depending on if he is ad or ap)?

Kynolin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

@RIOT Why is this not on the Release Notes page?

Edit: I just started a new job, so I don't get to see the announcements in the launcher every day. It would be great if casual players could go to the Release Notes page to check the release notes on new releases which have notes.

daPitbull

05-06-2012

i cant belive u add that much cd on lee.... :/

fruitie

05-08-2012

No idea why you nerfed heal after trying to actually make it viable for so long. Pretty much a 50% base nerf.

Also mundo nerf = wth. I've lost most interest in the game so I don't really care, but those are the big too I think make no sense. Although I think soraka nerf is silly too after what she's been through. But there's been lots of changes over the years that make no sense.

lawry078

05-08-2012

I have no idea if anyone else is recieving the same problem but for some reason when i use the warmonger sion skin there are no battle sounds?

itachicat

05-16-2012

why buff OP Irelia, can't believe :-(