Abyssal Gaming - Now Recruiting!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spìzzle

04-30-2012

Abyssal gaming is a new clan focused on climbing the ranks in League while also having fun!

We are currently small but are looking to get new members. We are also offering Officer positions to early members. We have a Teamspeak server up and running and we are trying to fill our ranks with veteran
players as well as new players looking for advice.

We also play other games if interested. A few other games we play include TF2, SC2 and WoW. Contact Me (XT Spizzle) or Void Slave for more info. You can also Apply or ask questions

at our website @ abyssalgaming.enjin.com

Any age is welcome though we would perfer mature and active players.

thank you for reading and have a nice day! - Spzzle

also i changed my name so it is now Spzzle please copy and paste if adding me in game

ChoclateBeast

04-30-2012

im in! hit me up. jtjack47@gmail.com

Spìzzle

04-30-2012

sounds good i added you

Mr Rozzers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

I would love to join you guys! davjaroz@gmail.com

Dark Lord Scroto

05-01-2012

Do you have a website or another forum thread to look at for more information on your clan? I'm currently looking to possibly join a clan atm that would help me with ranked, but has all levels etc.

Void Slave

05-01-2012

you can join @ abyssalgaming.enjin.com

Kathandrax

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XT Spizzle View Post
Abyssal gaming is a new clan focused on climbing the ranks in League while also having fun!

We are currently small but are looking to get new members. We are also offering Officer positions to early members. We have a Teamspeak server up and running and we are trying to fill our ranks with veteran
players as well as new players looking for advice.

We also play other games if interested. A few other games we play include TF2, SC2 and WoW. Contact Me (XT Spizzle) or Void Slave for more info. You can also Apply or ask questions

at our website @ abyssalgaming.enjin.com

Any age is welcome though we would perfer mature and active players.

thank you for reading and have a nice day! - Spizzle
Also if anyone needs to you can contact myself as well. We are mostly looking for level 30's who are interested in competitive play, We will have a ranked team and ESL team up and running soon so feel free to send in an application!

bogoroh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

Hey sir, is your team playing under a name of any big team that is sponsored and has a website?
We are looking for a LoL team to join our multi gaming clan and play under our name we got a starcraft 2 division that's sponsored and looking for more games now

Spìzzle

05-02-2012

no we are not sponsored. im not sure if that is possible but add me in game and we can talk more

bogoroh

05-02-2012

Could you add me on skype since i'm at work right now.

XbogorohX