Looking for some genuine tips (Low ELO)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zlordofsigimigi

05-01-2012

Find a good support, make friends with them, and always queue together and lane bot.

Zangarfo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

I trully dont believe in "you're not good enough, you belong in your ELO"; not just because i'm elo hell, but also because is impossible to carry a problematic team, even if I play so good.

LoL is a teamplay game, everyone knows. And in most cases, doesnt matter how good you play, if a teammate fails, the team will fail.

Getting out of elo hell is a matter of time, not a matter of how good you can play a match.

BumburgIar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

Lost a 9/1/10 game because team decided to base race against Jarvan and Nocturne. I don't see how that's my fault. And finally a WIN with jungle Amumu. Grr.

UnjustPillow

05-01-2012

Man I haven't played in forever, and alot of people are gonna call shenanigans on this post, but please don't. When i first hit 30 i had been playing twitch the entire way up, then wanted to switch and play around with other characters. I ended up playing my first like 10 ranked games super horribly with soraka and brought me down to like 800 elo. So I switched back to Twitch.

Alot of people have a problem when they see Twitch picked, (too squishy, useless, ive heard it all) and this post isn't necessarily about Twitch, but about my advice:

I used to be **** good with Twitch, and he got me back up to 1000+ and by then i had made alot of friends that played well in the same elo and wanted to partner up. PARTNERING UP with someone who was good to, thats the ticket. You can't get past a certain point (back then it was 1000-1200 at least) with at least a buddy in your game that is on the same page with you and control either a lane or jungle. So buddy up my friend, find someone friendly and knows what their doing AND is compatible with your character proficiencies, and it's game on.

With that said.... a buddy fed twitch is a happy go triple/quadra/penta twitch but im sure other characters could do the same, i'm just happy with my choices.

D03Z

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnjustPillow View Post
Man I haven't played in forever, and alot of people are gonna call shenanigans on this post, but please don't. When i first hit 30 i had been playing twitch the entire way up, then wanted to switch and play around with other characters. I ended up playing my first like 10 ranked games super horribly with soraka and brought me down to like 800 elo. So I switched back to Twitch.

Alot of people have a problem when they see Twitch picked, (too squishy, useless, ive heard it all) and this post isn't necessarily about Twitch, but about my advice:

I used to be **** good with Twitch, and he got me back up to 1000+ and by then i had made alot of friends that played well in the same elo and wanted to partner up. PARTNERING UP with someone who was good to, thats the ticket. You can't get past a certain point (back then it was 1000-1200 at least) with at least a buddy in your game that is on the same page with you and control either a lane or jungle. So buddy up my friend, find someone friendly and knows what their doing AND is compatible with your character proficiencies, and it's game on.

With that said.... a buddy fed twitch is a happy go triple/quadra/penta twitch but im sure other characters could do the same, i'm just happy with my choices.
People may give you grief for playing Twitch, but a super fed Twitch is godly. It is sound advice to find a buddy and partner up. I never seem to be online when my friends are doing ranked matches and vice versa, so I end up solo queueing most of the time to my dismay. Duo queueing is the way to go to get out of ELO hell.

JustAnotherKill

05-02-2012

u want elo or get better?
if u just want elo, find a high elo player which like 1800+duo rank with him(tell him to login a smurf lvl 30 acc).
or just spend a lot time play in normals gain to experience

BumburgIar

05-02-2012

I've started finally playing aggressively and controlling as many lanes and as much map as my enemy will allow. I've stopped my losing streak and since my 9/1/10 singed loss I've gone 5/2/6 Amumu jungle, 8/1/4 WW top, 11/6/14 Anivia Mid, and 12/4/11 Tristana bot. Last 4 games in a row. Finally getting semi competent teams and working my way back up to where I belong.