Duo Queue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

04-30-2012

What's up guys, I am looking for a Duo Queue partner.
I am currently sitting at 1300 ELO. And I climaxed at 1400, This is the reason I'm looking for a partner.

*Not trying to be overly picky, but this is my interests, and requirements I suppose.*

- I Am Currently ONLY playing AD Carry.
- Skype/Vent/Teamspeak/Axon [NEEDED]
- Position: Support
- ELO: None required.
- Champ: Truely any, although i'd prefer Alistar, Taric, Janna, Sona, Soraka type of thing.

Add me ingame: Godly Talent
And I will give you my Skype details, and/or ventrilo, etc

04-30-2012

Even if you want to do some draft first to warm up, or even just play draft let me know. Doesn't HAVE to be ranked Message me, or post on here. Thanks.

RevengeL3T

04-30-2012

I'd be down, I typically play bot ad nowadays but I've been practicing with some utility supports lately. I'd prefer to play blitz, alistar, Leona etc.

BloodDrum

04-30-2012

Hey man i do it all, add me lets get this going im at 1241 i think, climax of 1266, but i jsut started back up to ranked, also i got a teamspeak we can use or i can... skype, but TS is my fave

05-01-2012

Perfect thanks for the responses. I've played with BloodDrum already, he is a good support but I am looking for Duo Queue partners to consistently Queue with to get team chem and work our way up in ELO by carrying the noob teams i'm always paired with in ranked Thanks add me ingame or post here.

*Adding you RevengeL3T once my update on the client finishes*

TikalKeria

05-01-2012

I main Janna.

Can also play most other supports (other favorites being Sona, Lux support, and Leona)

If you play Vayne or Kog'Maw, I find that they tend to sync up with Janna best. I usually go flash/exhaust on supports, since a lot of AD carries take heal now. If you don't however, I can take heal for you. Some supports like Lux I always bring CV with, because of her ult.(other than that I don't take CV much since its nerf)

If you're interested, add me and we can play some practice normals or draft

05-01-2012

Okay perfect, I've added you.
We can forsure do some drafts and see how things go.
I tend to main Tristana/Graves.
I do understand Vayne is better, but I just can't seem to get her abilities down. I find I have to little of knowledge on her, to begin doing good with her, although with a bit of practise and research I'm sure i could figure things out. Anyways, let me know what's going on, I suppose your ingame right now as I sent the request. Just message me when your out of game.

TikalKeria

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godly Talent View Post
Okay perfect, I've added you.
We can forsure do some drafts and see how things go.
I tend to main Tristana/Graves.
I do understand Vayne is better, but I just can't seem to get her abilities down. I find I have to little of knowledge on her, to begin doing good with her, although with a bit of practise and research I'm sure i could figure things out. Anyways, let me know what's going on, I suppose your ingame right now as I sent the request. Just message me when your out of game.
ah I actually wasn't on. Was actually doing stuff today lol.

I'll be on later tonight however.
I understand exactly what you mean about Vayne...lol I've tried to learn her and never could. She just doesn't flow with me.

Anyways I'll be in touch with you soon, sorry I was busy today xD