Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 123 47.67%
No 80 31.01%
Not certain 55 21.32%
Voters: 258. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omicron Gamer View Post
Possible chance of hearing once again, and could return to researching the magic he has discovered. There was also the constant questions his fellow comrades might begin to ask as to where he had acquired his newly "repaired" ear. A grim expression washed over the yordle's face, and a moment or two passed prior to a voice speaking from him, "I'll take the deal sir."
I have already sent a transporter to your location {{a small metal box with a simple V engraved on top}} that will take you directly to my laboratory.

Package has been received.

Lord Omicron

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
I have already sent a transporter to your location {{a small metal box with a simple V engraved on top}} that will take you directly to my laboratory.

Package has been received.
"I will be there shortly sir."

Ask the Herald

05-10-2012

{{ Bump for the EVOLUTION }}

Ask Fizz

05-10-2012

Quote:
The Mk II would be capable of complete and perfect camouflage, rendering the user completely invisible to the eye, undetectable via any means of tracking, and even dampening all sound within its small radius. The only issue, however, is that I have not yet crafted this masterpiece.
I suggest you get started.

Ask the Herald

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
I suggest you get started.
Very well. I will invite you to the laboratory once I am finished.

Wyerden

05-11-2012

Obviously you've not yet evolved yourself entirely, so I am curious: what is holding you back?

Ask the Herald

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyerden View Post
Obviously you've not yet evolved yourself entirely, so I am curious: what is holding you back?
Wyerden,

This is rather embarrassing to admit, but I am....Not 100% committed to my goal of becoming the first fully mechanized being originating as a human quite yet. There still lingers a shade of my former human conscience that is screaming to the heavens that I not complete the transition.

Though I am certain all Summoners are aware of this, a 100% mechanized variation of myself can often be summoned to the Fields of Justice. I am aware of this variation of myself, and am daunted at the possibility (I have yet to meet myself in this form) that Evolution will purge me of my innovative genius. After all, I began as an inventor aspiring to achieve unparalleled success - what point does my existence have if I have accomplished the impossible and raised the bar far too high for any other to attempt to surpass?

Therein lies the greatest fear of any creator - when a success is so great that it discourages ingenuity.

I suppose you can take this as my answer, Wyerden.

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

Wyerden

05-11-2012

Quote:
Wyerden,

This is rather embarrassing to admit, but I am....Not 100% committed to my goal of becoming the first fully mechanized being originating as a human quite yet. There still lingers a shade of my former human conscience that is screaming to the heavens that I not complete the transition.

Though I am certain all Summoners are aware of this, a 100% mechanized variation of myself can often be summoned to the Fields of Justice. I am aware of this variation of myself, and am daunted at the possibility (I have yet to meet myself in this form) that Evolution will purge me of my innovative genius. After all, I began as an inventor aspiring to achieve unparalleled success - what point does my existence have if I have accomplished the impossible and raised the bar far too high for any other to attempt to surpass?

Therein lies the greatest fear of any creator - when a success is so great that it discourages ingenuity.

I suppose you can take this as my answer, Wyerden.

- Viktor, the Machine Herald
You mention that your innovative genius will be purged by Evolution. Why would that be? Hextech has been touted an the superior to us fleash and blood being is every way, so why not innovation? Why not creativity? Surely it is not beyond your abilities to instill such capability and drive in a machine.

Ask the Herald

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyerden View Post
You mention that your innovative genius will be purged by Evolution. Why would that be? Hextech has been touted an the superior to us fleash and blood being is every way, so why not innovation? Why not creativity? Surely it is not beyond your abilities to instill such capability and drive in a machine.
Anything short of full sentience in an artificial being will result in a lack of creativity and/or ingenuity. Even Blitzcrank gaining self-awareness was a rare occurrence.

Wyerden

05-12-2012

Quote:
Anything short of full sentience in an artificial being will result in a lack of creativity and/or ingenuity. Even Blitzcrank gaining self-awareness was a rare occurrence.
So completing your Evolution will impair your sentience? That's hardly as Glorious as I had imagined.

Obviously you have an extra hand, but barring that, you still appear mostly human. Have you ever experimented with radically changing your form?