Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 123 47.67%
No 80 31.01%
Not certain 55 21.32%
Voters: 258. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowsark614

07-03-2012

Hey viktor what would you give me if i gave you a pic of Katarina in her cat costume?

A random yet lucky summoner.

AsktheCardmaster

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ Honestly, the only reason I cared so much about that gold not being stolen was so that nobody thought they had been conned out of their money. But it's not like I had any money riding on the thing anyway, so why should I care anymore? }}
((So if I stop by I can go ahead and take it!))

shadowsark614

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
((So if I stop by I can go ahead and take it!))
((First ask out a lady. Then it's all yours.))

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsark614 View Post
Hey viktor what would you give me if i gave you a pic of Katarina in her cat costume?

A random yet lucky summoner.
You would get what ever Viktor gave you, and then my dagger in your back, summoner.

But that is not why I am here... Viktor, how much of a hypocrite can you be? Stealing from Jayce as Stanwick stole from you?

((http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...6&d=1341302082 Jayce's lore incase you don't know yet, Viktor raided his laboratory and stole from him xD))

Írillyth

07-03-2012

((I'm actually pretty pissed by that, canonically by the lore it can't happen, Viktor is adamantly against stealing))

Ask the Herald

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
You would get what ever Viktor gave you, and then my dagger in your back, summoner.

But that is not why I am here... Viktor, how much of a hypocrite can you be? Stealing from Jayce as Stanwick stole from you?

((http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...6&d=1341302082 Jayce's lore incase you don't know yet, Viktor raided his laboratory and stole from him xD))
I will insist that I did no such thing. Theft of the ideas of others is beneath me. It must be the Deceiver once more, as I have a personal distaste for taking what isn't mine.

{{ That is BULL****! Viktor can't steal from other inventors, it's what ruined him and forced him to undergo drastic augmentations! It goes completely against his lore! }}

shadowsark614

07-03-2012

But serously im bored. So viktor if you get 5 more people to bet on the A.I. compitition i will give you the picture for your eyes only.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2012

Quote:
I will insist that I did no such thing. Theft of the ideas of others is beneath me. It must be the Deceiver once more, as I have a personal distaste for taking what isn't mine.

{{ That is BULL****! Viktor can't steal from other inventors, it's what ruined him and forced him to undergo drastic augmentations! It goes completely against his lore! }}
So you implicate LeBlanc in this? Hmm.

((Haha I know... but there it is. Perhaps Viktor's augumented mind has began to go haywire... so much for the grand evolution xD))

Ask the Herald

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
So you implicate LeBlanc in this? Hmm.

((Haha I know... but there it is. Perhaps Viktor's augumented mind has began to go haywire... so much for the grand evolution xD))
.....Well, does it make any sense to you that I would steal from another, despite having been stolen from and deprived myself? What do you think?

{{ Seriously! I swear that Riot's trying to turn Viktor into some kinda villain! He's supposed to be a tragic figure, not some petty thief! }}

Dojel

07-03-2012

Quote:

((Pre-stanwick era? it's the only valid option))