Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 123 47.67%
No 80 31.01%
Not certain 55 21.32%
Voters: 258. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
Gotcha, but you still deserve the right to know, and because I'm such a nice guy, as long as the materials aren't used to create an army of machines to replace all living beings I'd gladly sell you the materials at half my typical price.
How....generous. You are such a nice young lad.

.....Is that what you believe I am doing? Creating an army of machines to replace all living beings? No, not at all. My only purpose is in pushing humanity into a new state of being, one of steel perfection and mechanization. Animals and the like will be left alone.

Lord Omicron

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Hrm. How much integration with technology are you willing to undergo? If it is damaged beyond repair, then I may be able to replace it entirely. Though that would require forging a proper system of audio reception.

{{ Also, a side note. I've noticed that my polls numbers are rather divided. Roughly a third of the total votes are for Viktor's evolution, little less than half are against, and approximately one fifth are neutral.}}
((I did notice that too))

"How much will I undergo? All I want is to hear with my left ear again; it's hard to live in an area where people constantly speak to you when you can't even answer back correctly."

Ask Ezreal

05-08-2012

Quote:
How....generous. You are such a nice young lad.

.....Is that what you believe I am doing? Creating an army of machines to replace all living beings? No, not at all. My only purpose is in pushing humanity into a new state of being, one of steel perfection and mechanization. Animals and the like will be left alone.
You realize humanoids are mammals, and thus a type of animal, do you not?

Ask the Herald

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omicron Gamer View Post
((I did notice that too))

"How much will I undergo? All I want is to hear with my left ear again; it's hard to live in an area where people constantly speak to you when you can't even answer back correctly."
Hmm. Then perhaps I can help. If not, then I will grant you one hextech instrument of your choice free of charge.

Quote:
You realize humanoids are mammals, and thus a type of animal, do you not?
That is where you are wrong. While humanoids may have originally began as animalistic, as they currently are they are no longer rightfully classified alongside the rest. An animal is primitive, based on instinct and has a set biological synchronization. Humanity, in general, has many times surpassed its patterns and overstepped its boundaries, even going so far as to ruin the environment around them. Quite unlike other animals, which interact with their surrounds only to the point of a sense of harmony, do you not agree?

Ultimately, I do not see humanity as animals, but as a being acting so beyond the set standard that they must be considered in their own class.

Ask Grªves

05-08-2012

(( **** your thread sure got popular really quick XD ))

Ask the Herald

05-08-2012

{{ Pfft, I don't even...

Just putting Vik out there, I guess. He's not the most appealing of champions, but I believe he's got his merits. Even if I do make him a tad OOC here and there }}

Ask Fizz

05-08-2012

Viktor, how superior is your new cloaking device to this one?

Ask Ezreal

05-08-2012

Quote:
That is where you are wrong. While humanoids may have originally began as animalistic, as they currently are they are no longer rightfully classified alongside the rest. An animal is primitive, based on instinct and has a set biological synchronization. Humanity, in general, has many times surpassed its patterns and overstepped its boundaries, even going so far as to ruin the environment around them. Quite unlike other animals, which interact with their surrounds only to the point of a sense of harmony, do you not agree?

Ultimately, I do not see humanity as animals, but as a being acting so beyond the set standard that they must be considered in their own class.
Yet you fail to see how some humans only interact with the environment, Udyr for example going to extreme lengths and becoming so in tune with his animal instincts that he is trying to become more primal like. Some humans do try to be harmonious with the environment and cause as little impact on it as they can. Also while what you're saying is true, yes it is the humans direct fault for poisoning the land, but getting the steel and other resources needed to replace humanity would also take another toll on the land, you Viktor are no better than these humans you ridicule for their destruction of the soil we stand on. Maybe you should take some time and reflect on yourself before making such rash decisions and accusations.

Ask the Herald

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Viktor, how superior is your new cloaking device to this one?
The Mk II would be capable of complete and perfect camouflage, rendering the user completely invisible to the eye, undetectable via any means of tracking, and even dampening all sound within its small radius. The only issue, however, is that I have not yet crafted this masterpiece.

Quote:
Yet you fail to see how some humans only interact with the environment, Udyr for example going to extreme lengths and becoming so in tune with his animal instincts that he is trying to become more primal like. Some humans do try to be harmonious with the environment and cause as little impact on it as they can. Also while what you're saying is true, yes it is the humans direct fault for poisoning the land, but getting the steel and other resources needed to replace humanity would also take another toll on the land, you Viktor are no better than these humans you ridicule for their destruction of the soil we stand on. Maybe you should take some time and reflect on yourself before making such rash decisions and accusations.
.....Do not bring up the name of that insufferable primitive brute to me again. And I must assert that I have already voiced the concerns you have just noted, and admitted that taking the resources for my machines from the land is noteworthy side effect.

Lord Omicron

05-08-2012

Quote:
Hmm. Then perhaps I can help. If not, then I will grant you one hextech instrument of your choice free of charge.
Possible chance of hearing once again, and could return to researching the magic he has discovered. There was also the constant questions his fellow comrades might begin to ask as to where he had acquired his newly "repaired" ear. A grim expression washed over the yordle's face, and a moment or two passed prior to a voice speaking from him, "I'll take the deal sir."