Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 124 47.88%
No 80 30.89%
Not certain 55 21.24%
Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The last Troll

05-07-2012

Viktor, Do you think there are better materials for your upgrades that do not exist in Valoran? If so, would you explore the world looking for new materials? Does Blitzcrank know you are his father/maker?

Lord Omicron

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
If the ear canal has been severely damaged, then I may not. However, if it is still mostly intact then I could.
In all case, both of my ears are intact though the left has been damaged to the point that I can no longer bare to hear clearly. It's all thanks to me trying out some magic I've been researching.

Ask the Herald

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The last Troll View Post
Viktor, Do you think there are better materials for your upgrades that do not exist in Valoran? If so, would you explore the world looking for new materials? Does Blitzcrank know you are his father/maker?
....You present a very good inquiry here. If there is the possibility of higher quality materials with which to craft materials for the upgrades I present, not found on Valoran, then I may, in the future, consider trying to acquire them - legally, of course. If exploration is the means, then I would devote my current resources to do so (I may have to enlist the assistance of, or accompany, the Prodigal Explorer for this endeavor). And yes, Blitzcrank knows that I am his maker; the status of father, however......That requires a bit more time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omicron Gamer View Post
In all case, both of my ears are intact though the left has been damaged to the point that I can no longer bare to hear clearly. It's all thanks to me trying out some magic I've been researching.
.....If magic has done it, then I will design something to reverse the effects it has placed upon you.....That, or I could provide you with some hextech that would temporarily restore your hearing. Would that be ample enough for you?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

Lord Omicron

05-07-2012

I have tried many ways to reverse the effect of this "spell" but I have failed at attempting to. [I[The yordle places a hand on his left ear, vaguely giving the impression that he wished to hear even a soft touch to it.[/I] "though if you wish to create a hextech then so do so."

Ask the Herald

05-07-2012

Quote:
I have tried many ways to reverse the effect of this "spell" but I have failed at attempting to. [I[The yordle places a hand on his left ear, vaguely giving the impression that he wished to hear even a soft touch to it.[/I] "though if you wish to create a hextech then so do so."
The answer lies in the science of human biology. Did you know that every human has an electrical current flowing through their body? It is from this charge that neural receptors are able to.....

At any rate, it is a simple matter of implementing a sound amplifier - a "hearing aid" if you will. It will enable you to hear again, though you would have to rely on it from then on.

Lord Omicron

05-07-2012

Quote:
The answer lies in the science of human biology. Did you know that every human has an electrical current flowing through their body? It is from this charge that neural receptors are able to.....

At any rate, it is a simple matter of implementing a sound amplifier - a "hearing aid" if you will. It will enable you to hear again, though you would have to rely on it from then on.

"Hearing aid you say? I have tried that a few weeks ago from my local doctor yet it didn't improve my hearing at all. It's why I have turned to you in hopes that you can help with this problem." The yordle droops his ears at the failed memories of trying to fix his condition.

Ask the Herald

05-08-2012

Quote:
"Hearing aid you say? I have tried that a few weeks ago from my local doctor yet it didn't improve my hearing at all. It's why I have turned to you in hopes that you can help with this problem." The yordle droops his ears at the failed memories of trying to fix his condition.
Hrm. How much integration with technology are you willing to undergo? If it is damaged beyond repair, then I may be able to replace it entirely. Though that would require forging a proper system of audio reception.

{{ Also, a side note. I've noticed that my polls numbers are rather divided. Roughly a third of the total votes are for Viktor's evolution, little less than half are against, and approximately one fifth are neutral.}}

Ask Ezreal

05-08-2012

Quote:
(I may have to enlist the assistance of, or accompany, the Prodigal Explorer for this endeavor).

- Viktor, the Machine Herald
My work doesn't come cheap, especially for people who I don't share the same views with.

Ask the Herald

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
My work doesn't come cheap, especially for people who I don't share the same views with.
It was all mere speculation and theory. I would not seriously consider working alongside one such as yourself unless it was of utmost urgency to acquire such materials.

Ask Ezreal

05-08-2012

Quote:
It was all mere speculation and theory. I would not seriously consider working alongside one such as yourself unless it was of utmost urgency to acquire such materials.
Gotcha, but you still deserve the right to know, and because I'm such a nice guy, as long as the materials aren't used to create an army of machines to replace all living beings I'd gladly sell you the materials at half my typical price.