Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 124 47.88%
No 80 30.89%
Not certain 55 21.24%
Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wyerden

05-06-2012

Dear Viktor,

I seem to have received the device of yours, but it doesn't appear to have any buttons or even imperfections in the cubic surface to allow it's activation. I frankly find it somewhat implausible that this is the entirety of the transporter. Perhaps you forgot a p---

Ask Talon

05-06-2012

Viktor,

Have you considered selling augments that would be worn as a second skin over flesh? The market for such devices for miners and lumberjacks would be immense, even for city guards and soldiers as well.

Think of it as a stepping stone to the Evolution if you would.

~Talon

Ask the Herald

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Viktor,

Have you considered selling augments that would be worn as a second skin over flesh? The market for such devices for miners and lumberjacks would be immense, even for city guards and soldiers as well.

Think of it as a stepping stone to the Evolution if you would.

~Talon
Blade's Shadow,

Yes, I have considered such a course. However, I am not in exceptional need of profit at the moment. The League provides me with enough funding for my projects. And I have indeed designed quite a few such augments. I may decide to market them one day, however I am currently more interested in integrating hextech and advancing the limits of techmaturgy. Also, were you perhaps interested in such augments as well? It does not seem like an inquiry that one such as yourself would make?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

Lord Omicron

05-06-2012

Viktor,

I have heard that you could "fix" parts of a body. If that's true than what would you calculate the time it would take to create an ear? Heart? Brain? Of that of what the costumer request?

Ask Grªves

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
I have heard tales of your feats, Outlaw, and even one of my stature thinks twice before crossing paths with you. However, it appears that you are interested in what I may have to offer.

Your shotgun, "Destiny", it is hextech, no? I can upgrade it to suit your needs. I am quite adept at crafting modifications of all variations; lasers, power discs, gravitational distortion, and even super-conduction regulators. Ultimately, you would need to pay a visit to my laboratory to see what I have to offer, or if not you can always request something more customized to your specifications.
That's the plan n' ah intend ta' see mah way there, but you try any of yer' funny experiments on me n' I'll shoot so many holes in yer' lab it'll be likea block o' swiss cheese n' you'll pay through yer' nose. Strictly business, ya' see? Ah aint walkin' in ta get no robo makeover 'ere n' you best respect that, ah been known to knock a man galley west fer' crossin' me.

Ask the Herald

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omicron Gamer View Post
Viktor,

I have heard that you could "fix" parts of a body. If that's true than what would you calculate the time it would take to create an ear? Heart? Brain? Of that of what the costumer request?
Omicron Gamer,

I am not some mere mechanic, "fixing" every person who happens to be missing parts of their anatomy. I am a scientist, my field is autonomy and I have extensive knowledge in regards to hextech. I can not "replace" the heart or brain, though I can integrate viable alternatives in their place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Grves View Post
That's the plan n' ah intend ta' see mah way there, but you try any of yer' funny experiments on me n' I'll shoot so many holes in yer' lab it'll be likea block o' swiss cheese n' you'll pay through yer' nose. Strictly business, ya' see? Ah aint walkin' in ta get no robo makeover 'ere n' you best respect that, ah been known to knock a man galley west fer' crossin' me.
....So you mean to simply waltz into Zaun without even the slightest idea of the precise location of my laboratory? I have no doubt you are a fearsome individual, Outlaw, however I doubt even you would manage to evade capture or worse. Zaun is infamous for the myriad of kidnappings and disappearances that occur here, and even a con man such as yourself would be hard pressed to get very far without some close encounter.

My intentions are strictly professional, so you can rest assured. You request augmentation to your weapon, and I will provide it. Nothing more, nothing less. No payment will be necessary, either.

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

Ask Brolaf

05-07-2012

Vik-bro!

You got a sound recorder and some tape? Sparta-bro is going on a date, and I'd like to get some recordings done. If you catch my drift.

Brolaf, king of Bromacia

Ask the Herald

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Vik-bro!

You got a sound recorder and some tape? Sparta-bro is going on a date, and I'd like to get some recordings done. If you catch my drift.

Brolaf, king of Bromacia

I do not know why I am doing this, though it is always good to give assistance to others to improve my image slightly.

"Brolaf" has received the requested items.

Lord Omicron

05-07-2012

So then, you wouldn't be able to give me back one of my missing yordle ears?

Ask the Herald

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omicron Gamer View Post
So then, you wouldn't be able to give me back one of my missing yordle ears?
If the ear canal has been severely damaged, then I may not. However, if it is still mostly intact then I could.