Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 123 47.67%
No 80 31.01%
Not certain 55 21.32%
Voters: 258. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
"I certainly do, Viktor. And I'll help you too, if you need it. I know I can't be as...eloquent as you, though."

She reaches out and tries to give him a hug, but his third arm pushes her away. She pouts her lip.
Though hadn't intended it to happen, his third arm had pushed her away before she could get too close. Which was strange, considering the reputation it had gained amongst some of the other Champions and even some Summoners. Viktor merely looked at Morgana for a moment, tilting his head aside with what was clearly curiosity.

"Eloquent? Should not I be saying that of you? I am merely an innovator, after all, so I am required to have a certain manner of presenting myself. Though on the Fields I might be viewed as some mad man who replaced his humanity with machinery, I am more....complex, than that.

For instance, did you know that I have named my third arm Viktor Jr.? Its behavior seems to be in conjunction with my subconscious. Impulse and whim, if you will. Though I programmed it for independent work, it took on the thought processes that I personally viewed as irrelevant. It is as much a part of me as my hands, feet, and even my head are."

Son of the Stone

06-16-2012

Hello again.

I've heard talk that you've been experimenting with a new teleporter. It hasn't landed you in any awkward situations, has it? Like a female champion's washroom? Or a volcano?

Dear Morgana

06-16-2012

Quote:
Though hadn't intended it to happen, his third arm had pushed her away before she could get too close. Which was strange, considering the reputation it had gained amongst some of the other Champions and even some Summoners. Viktor merely looked at Morgana for a moment, tilting his head aside with what was clearly curiosity.

"Eloquent? Should not I be saying that of you? I am merely an innovator, after all, so I am required to have a certain manner of presenting myself. Though on the Fields I might be viewed as some mad man who replaced his humanity with machinery, I am more....complex, than that.

For instance, did you know that I have named my third arm Viktor Jr.? Its behavior seems to be in conjunction with my subconscious. Impulse and whim, if you will. Though I programmed it for independent work, it took on the thought processes that I personally viewed as irrelevant. It is as much a part of me as my hands, feet, and even my head are."
So does that mean it only acts on what you want it to?

Ask the Herald

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
So does that mean it only acts on what you want it to?
Viktor thinks for a moment, then shrugs. "Viktor Jr. is rather unpredictable, impulsive even. It acts upon whatever it wants. As I said before, I programmed it to continue my work even while my hands are tied and for that end I gave it the potential for independent judgment. As it just pushed you away from me, though I appreciate your gesture, I think it was out of jealousy or....a sense of protectiveness."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask13rand View Post
Dear Viktor,
You would make me very happy if you made a...weapon...that would say, "weaken", the o-zone layer and unleash all of the sun's fury and the heat on the earth, then magnifying all of that by about 10. Just the right amount of heat to lets say..."melt"...Anivia. It would be great if you could get that to me ASAP.
You're hot amigo,
-Brand
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of the Stone View Post
Hello again.

I've heard talk that you've been experimenting with a new teleporter. It hasn't landed you in any awkward situations, has it? Like a female champion's washroom? Or a volcano?
.....Classified.

AsktheCardmaster

06-16-2012

Quote:
.....Classified
.....The reason why ya' can't take Viktor jr. places?

Ask the Herald

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
.....The reason why ya' can't take Viktor jr. places?
I really can't take it nice places....

I have had several lawsuits thrown at me.

None have held.

Mostly because I can't fathom what most of you are talking about.

AskMadmanMundo

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
I really can't take it nice places....

I have had several lawsuits thrown at me.

None have held.

Mostly because I can't fathom what most of you are talking about.
Just be happy Mundo not throw his lawsuits at you.

Son of the Stone

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
Just be happy Mundo not throw his lawsuits at you.
Yeah, I bet that suitcase probably weighs about 50 pounds...

Ask the Herald

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of the Stone View Post
Yeah, I bet that suitcase probably weighs about 50 pounds...
My artificial heart weighs more than Mundo's suitcase.

Son of the Stone

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
My artificial heart weighs more than Mundo's suitcase.
Really? Then how much do you weigh in total?