Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 123 47.67%
No 80 31.01%
Not certain 55 21.32%
Voters: 258. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Golem

02-06-2013

Blitzcrank's optics note the distinguishing form of Orianna-the lithe, mechanical not-waist supporting a variety of hextech apparatuses that were guarded from his optic's X-ray properties by an enchanted titansteel external shell.

His aural sensors picked up on her voice, and the tall robot let out a sqwark that sounded eerily like some kind of error message.

His programming buzzed with queries. What had prompted this feedback?

"-GREETINGS - - - ORIANNA - - -"

Ask Orichan

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Golem View Post
Blitzcrank's optics note the distinguishing form of Orianna-the lithe, mechanical not-waist supporting a variety of hextech apparatuses that were guarded from his optic's X-ray properties by an enchanted titansteel external shell.

His aural sensors picked up on her voice, and the tall robot let out a sqwark that sounded eerily like some kind of error message.

His programming buzzed with queries. What had prompted this feedback?

"-GREETINGS - - - ORIANNA - - -"
*Orianna turned to face Blitzcrank.*

Hello Blitzcrank. What brings you here?

Ask The Golem

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
*Orianna turned to face Blitzcrank.*

Hello Blitzcrank. What brings you here?
Blitzcrank brings a hand up to the back of his head-where his neck would be-and moves it up and down in an imitation of rubbing the back of his neck.

"-I-WISHED-TO-COMMUNICATE-WITH-VIKTOR-AT-THE-SUGGESTION-OF-THE-MAVEN - - -WHAT-IS-THE-PURPOSE-OF-YOUR-VISIT - - -"

Ask the Herald

02-13-2013

{{ Well, I had a good, long run, but as they say - all good things must come to an end.

Although, this one was due to the activities and indiscretions of Ms. Annie Hastur and WingieBlue.

But anyways, as I already stated in the Compendium, I'm done with this place. I'm giving Viktor up to someone else who may want him. }}