Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 124 47.88%
No 80 30.89%
Not certain 55 21.24%
Voters 259 .

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Golem

02-06-2013

Blitzcrank's optics note the distinguishing form of Orianna-the lithe, mechanical not-waist supporting a variety of hextech apparatuses that were guarded from his optic's X-ray properties by an enchanted titansteel external shell.

His aural sensors picked up on her voice, and the tall robot let out a sqwark that sounded eerily like some kind of error message.

His programming buzzed with queries. What had prompted this feedback?

"-GREETINGS - - - ORIANNA - - -"

Ask Orichan

02-07-2013

Quote:
Ask The Golem:
Blitzcrank's optics note the distinguishing form of Orianna-the lithe, mechanical not-waist supporting a variety of hextech apparatuses that were guarded from his optic's X-ray properties by an enchanted titansteel external shell.

His aural sensors picked up on her voice, and the tall robot let out a sqwark that sounded eerily like some kind of error message.

His programming buzzed with queries. What had prompted this feedback?

"-GREETINGS - - - ORIANNA - - -"

*Orianna turned to face Blitzcrank.*

Hello Blitzcrank. What brings you here?

Ask The Golem

02-10-2013

Quote:
Ask Orichan:
*Orianna turned to face Blitzcrank.*

Hello Blitzcrank. What brings you here?

Blitzcrank brings a hand up to the back of his head-where his neck would be-and moves it up and down in an imitation of rubbing the back of his neck.

"-I-WISHED-TO-COMMUNICATE-WITH-VIKTOR-AT-THE-SUGGESTION-OF-THE-MAVEN - - -WHAT-IS-THE-PURPOSE-OF-YOUR-VISIT - - -"

Ask the Herald

02-13-2013

{{ Well, I had a good, long run, but as they say - all good things must come to an end.

Although, this one was due to the activities and indiscretions of Ms. Annie Hastur and WingieBlue.

But anyways, as I already stated in the Compendium, I'm done with this place. I'm giving Viktor up to someone else who may want him. }}