Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 123 47.67%
No 80 31.01%
Not certain 55 21.32%
Voters: 258. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Rumble

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Rumble,

The state of your materials matters very little. Take my third arm, for instance. The Prototype was comprised of scraps I had lying around my laboratory, yet still managed to fire a beam with minimal damage to the chassis. If you truly want to create something, you will do it.

Let me tell you, as one who has been a victim to the machinations of one who had no creative will, that you should never give up even when you seem to have lost everything. For even in those moments when you're left with not but your own genius, you WILL find yourself able to go beyond even your own expectations.

Regarding my....."gifts", their respective purposes vary. With individuals like Morgana and Draven, they were purely do to the compassion I've received for them. I may not seem like it, but I value honesty and understanding. With Tristana, however, I solely wish to see just how much she is capable of when her equipment is of my own design.

- Viktor
Viktor

I see. So, i know i never don't do this, but, i will ask... you wouldn't mind if i take a look at the Rocketeer equipment of Tristana?... you know, to be sure that is safe... I mean, is not like I'm worried or something like that... It's only for scientific purposes, nothing more.

- Rumble

P.S: Of course i will ask her too.

((Rumble is definitely not jealous of the fact that Tristana is using Viktor's Technology))

Ask the Herald

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rumble View Post
Viktor

I see. So, i know i never don't do this, but, i will ask... you wouldn't mind if i take a look at the Rocketeer equipment of Tristana?... you know, to be sure that is safe... I mean, is not like I'm worried or something like that... It's only for scientific purposes, nothing more.

- Rumble

P.S: Of course i will ask her too.

((Rumble is definitely not jealous of the fact that Tristana is using Viktor's Technology))
Rumble,

So long as you don't attempt to steal any pieces or features of it for your own devices without giving proper credit, I don't care what you do. If the Megling Gunner allows you to even get close enough to look, then that's fine.

However, if my designs can manage to inspire you further in your own constructive efforts then that would be fine as well.

- Viktor

{{ So. You gonna try to get Rumble and Tristy together? Or are you just gonna stick with the mech? }}

The Rumble

12-23-2012

Quote:
Rumble,

So long as you don't attempt to steal any pieces or features of it for your own devices without giving proper credit, I don't care what you do. If the Megling Gunner allows you to even get close enough to look, then that's fine.

However, if my designs can manage to inspire you further in your own constructive efforts then that would be fine as well.

- Viktor

{{ So. You gonna try to get Rumble and Tristy together? Or are you just gonna stick with the mech? }}
Viktor

Of course i would NEVER stole the credit of another person and much less from a human of Zaun (Don't get me wrong, i have nothing against Zaun or the Humans in general), my technology is from Bandle City for Bandle City and made ​​by myself.

- Rumble

((Technically, his mech is Tristy))

Dear Morgana

12-23-2012

How are you, Viktor?

I've been very busy as of late.

Ask the Herald

12-24-2012

Quote:
Viktor

Of course i would NEVER stole the credit of another person and much less from a human of Zaun (Don't get me wrong, i have nothing against Zaun or the Humans in general), my technology is from Bandle City for Bandle City and made ​​by myself.

- Rumble

((Technically, his mech is Tristy))
Rumble,

Good. I would have to destroy you if you ever stole from me.

- Viktor

{{ You know what I mean! }}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
How are you, Viktor?

I've been very busy as of late.
I've been alright. Just....It's been approximately a year since my induction into the League.

Did you know that? Perhaps, perhaps not, but it doesn't matter.

I have been busy as well. Projects to work on, upgrades to perform, you know - the same old thing.

The Rumble

12-25-2012

Quote:
Rumble,

Good. I would have to destroy you if you ever stole from me.

- Viktor

{{ You know what I mean! }}
Viktor:

IS THAT A CHALLENGE?... whatever, i'm not going to steal anything from you or anyone. Oh, yes, happy Snowdown.

- Rumble

((I have no idea what are you talking about :X ))

Ask the Herald

12-25-2012

Quote:
Viktor:

IS THAT A CHALLENGE?... whatever, i'm not going to steal anything from you or anyone. Oh, yes, happy Snowdown.

- Rumble

((I have no idea what are you talking about :X ))
Rumble,

It is whatever you deem it to be, but if you have no intention of stealing from me then we won't have any trouble at all.

Happy Snowdown to you, too, though I'm surprised you would address someone like me in such a cordial manner.

- Viktor

{{ =__=

Nevermind }}

The Rumble

12-25-2012

Quote:
Rumble,

It is whatever you deem it to be, but if you have no intention of stealing from me then we won't have any trouble at all.

Happy Snowdown to you, too, though I'm surprised you would address someone like me in such a cordial manner.

- Viktor

{{ =__=

Nevermind }}
Viktor:

I have nothing against you, unlike some AFROHEADS, you are not selling yordle technology.
However, i think you should keep out your hands from Bandle City.

- Rumble

Ask the Herald

12-28-2012

Quote:
Viktor:

I have nothing against you, unlike some AFROHEADS, you are not selling yordle technology.
However, i think you should keep out your hands from Bandle City.

- Rumble
Rumble,

What interest could I possibly have in Bandle City? Or Yordles, for that matter? I think you may be just a bit too apprehensive and paranoid.

- Viktor

{{ These may be my final hours. }}

The Rumble

12-28-2012

Quote:
Rumble,

What interest could I possibly have in Bandle City? Or Yordles, for that matter? I think you may be just a bit too apprehensive and paranoid.

- Viktor

{{ These may be my final hours. }}
Viktor:

Maybe because your plan of "The Glorious Evolution" includes Bandle City (and the entire world) or i'm wrong?

- Rumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
The Vi Champion Auditions will be concluded via a Judge Decision, and NOT Community Votes.
((Vikky will stay))