Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 123 47.67%
No 80 31.01%
Not certain 55 21.32%
Voters: 258. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
*Orianna smiles at Ball before turning to Viktor.*

Viktor if you want you can be a candidate on our show. Ori is sure someone nice will want to meet you.
Viktor stares at Orianna, as if what she just said was difficult for him to process.

"Thank you for the offer, Orianna, but I will have to turn it down. I will help you in any way I can, but I don't have any intention for a relationship besides that of comradery."

The Rumble

12-20-2012

Vikky:

What do you think of the REAL TECHNOLOGY that is free of magic?

-The Mechanized Menace, Rumble

Ask the Herald

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rumble View Post
Vikky:

What do you think of the REAL TECHNOLOGY that is free of magic?

-The Mechanized Menace, Rumble
Rumble,

Firstly, I implore you not to address me in such an uncouth manner.

Secondly, "real technology", as you so eloquently wrote, is but a facade. Technology is technology, regardless of the nature and purpose. All forms of technology are very much approved by me, so long as it functions well enough. Your own, technology, however, is so clunky and in such a state of disrepair that I find it difficult to call it "technology" at all.

Keep the faith, and perhaps you may reach the level of such inventors as myself and the Revered Inventor.

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

The Rumble

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Rumble,

Firstly, I implore you not to address me in such an uncouth manner.

Secondly, "real technology", as you so eloquently wrote, is but a facade. Technology is technology, regardless of the nature and purpose. All forms of technology are very much approved by me, so long as it functions well enough. Your own, technology, however, is so clunky and in such a state of disrepair that I find it difficult to call it "technology" at all.

Keep the faith, and perhaps you may reach the level of such inventors as myself and the Revered Inventor.

- Viktor, the Machine Herald
Dear Viktor, the most Great Inventor of all Valoran:

Sorry for the error of my last letter, must be this clunky typewriter. Second, you are not a mechanic, if I may say, almighty Viktor, you are a technomage. However, i admire your work and all those useful creations that you build every day without help of anyone(it's not like you have acolytes or something like that). I wanted to know if you know where resides Jayce or the respectable Professor Stanwick, maybe, they can give me great tips about how improve my poor and clunky Tristy.

- Rumble

PS: I send you, with this letter, one of my clunky inventions, i want to know the oppinion of an expert like you.

Ask the Herald

12-21-2012

Quote:
Dear Viktor, the most Great Inventor of all Valoran:

Sorry for the error of my last letter, must be this clunky typewriter. Second, you are not a mechanic, if I may say, almighty Viktor, you are a technomage. However, i admire your work and all those useful creations that you build every day without help of anyone(it's not like you have acolytes or something like that). I wanted to know if you know where resides Jayce or the respectable Professor Stanwick, maybe, they can give me great tips about how improve my poor and clunky Tristy.

- Rumble

PS: I send you, with this letter, one of my clunky inventions, i want to know the oppinion of an expert like you.
Little Furry Nuisance,

I have no time to play with you, I have important work to do. So, therefore, I will be henceforth considering you an enormous waste of space and intellect as I continue with my brilliant work which your feeble mind can't comprehend.

Go to whoever you want, but I assure you that as an inventor you would have failed by relying on someone else to craft some form of masterpiece.

- Viktor

The Rumble

12-22-2012

Quote:
Little Furry Nuisance,

I have no time to play with you, I have important work to do. So, therefore, I will be henceforth considering you an enormous waste of space and intellect as I continue with my brilliant work which your feeble mind can't comprehend.

Go to whoever you want, but I assure you that as an inventor you would have failed by relying on someone else to craft some form of masterpiece.

- Viktor
Viktor

Fine, i will stop using sarcasm. Now i will have to ask a few things... First, how does exactly works the aiming of your Death laser? i guess your mechanical arm is linked with your brain and you aim your target using your brain. Second, Can you explain me why the rocket launcher ((Of the "Rocket Girl" Skin)) that Tristana uses on the fields seems to use your technology?

- Rumble.

The▀litz

12-22-2012

What're th'chances ya' can make me a gun fer' me? Sum'thin' akin ta that giant hand cannon' the champion Graves calls "Destiny" would be mighty fine if yer' up to th'task.

Ask the Herald

12-22-2012

Quote:
Viktor

Fine, i will stop using sarcasm. Now i will have to ask a few things... First, how does exactly works the aiming of your Death laser? i guess your mechanical arm is linked with your brain and you aim your target using your brain. Second, Can you explain me why the rocket launcher ((Of the "Rocket Girl" Skin)) that Tristana uses on the fields seems to use your technology?

- Rumble.
Junkyard Yordle,

You have correctly deduced how I aim my Death Ray, I do send mental signals to my additional limb which determine when and how it will fire a beam.

Regarding Tristana, the reason her "Rocketeer" equipment was of my own design. I have recently gifted her with the weapon and goggles, after all. The latter enables her to aim the former with great accuracy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The▀litz View Post
What're th'chances ya' can make me a gun fer' me? Sum'thin' akin ta that giant hand cannon' the champion Graves calls "Destiny" would be mighty fine if yer' up to th'task.
Hmm? And you are?

The Rumble

12-22-2012

Quote:
Junkyard Yordle,

You have correctly deduced how I aim my Death Ray, I do send mental signals to my additional limb which determine when and how it will fire a beam.

Regarding Tristana, the reason her "Rocketeer" equipment was of my own design. I have recently gifted her with the weapon and goggles, after all. The latter enables her to aim the former with great accuracy.
Viktor.

Sorry for the misspell, you know, i wanted to make a Death Ray first, but when you only have junk is a bit hard...
And can you explain me why you are giving "gifts" to people without getting credit of it or get something as reward? You are not using her as a test subject without her knowing? Right? is just a disinterested donation or I'm wrong?

- Rumble, the Junkyard Titan.

Ask the Herald

12-22-2012

Quote:
Viktor.

Sorry for the misspell, you know, i wanted to make a Death Ray first, but when you only have junk is a bit hard...
And can you explain me why you are giving "gifts" to people without getting credit of it or get something as reward? You are not using her as a test subject without her knowing? Right? is just a disinterested donation or I'm wrong?

- Rumble, the Junkyard Titan.
Rumble,

The state of your materials matters very little. Take my third arm, for instance. The Prototype was comprised of scraps I had lying around my laboratory, yet still managed to fire a beam with minimal damage to the chassis. If you truly want to create something, you will do it.

Let me tell you, as one who has been a victim to the machinations of one who had no creative will, that you should never give up even when you seem to have lost everything. For even in those moments when you're left with not but your own genius, you WILL find yourself able to go beyond even your own expectations.

Regarding my....."gifts", their respective purposes vary. With individuals like Morgana and Draven, they were purely do to the compassion I've received for them. I may not seem like it, but I value honesty and understanding. With Tristana, however, I solely wish to see just how much she is capable of when her equipment is of my own design.

- Viktor