Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 123 47.67%
No 80 31.01%
Not certain 55 21.32%
Voters: 258. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Reaver

12-07-2012

((Be careful what you wish fooooor))

Kha'Zix had sneaked... Again... He was bored, so he decided to just frustrate the inventor today. He had done his hunting, and training (Which mostly considered of hunting down city guards from various city-states(including Zaun, so he wouldn't be shocked if Viktor heard of some... Missing guards), so he decided to kill some free time. He looked around to see if the Herald was in.

Ask the Herald

12-07-2012

Viktor was just finishing up his paperwork when he noticed the Void Reaver enter his office, which caused him to look up and stare bemusedly at Kha'Zix.

".......Is there a reason you're here, insect?" He inquired as he stood up and stepped over to one side of the desk, folding his arms across his chest and seeming to leer at the Reaver.

Ask The Reaver

12-07-2012

"None really." He said, letting a claw trail across the wall, leaving small scratches in the wall. "More so interested in the pieces of **** you call augmentations that you've created recently." He said, turning to him with a devious smile.

Ask the Herald

12-07-2012

The Herald simply shakes his head and turns his gaze away from the Reaver, losing all interest in whatever half-witted schemes dance about the insectoid's mind. "Begone. I have no time to humor whatever inane delusions you currently possess."

Ask the Defender

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
All you do is click on the little blue button next to my name and then feel da love <3

Ask Orichan

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ I personally think you're doing suberbly as Orianna, and I almost can't imagine anyone else as her. }}

Viktor simply stares at the innocent looking clockwork maiden, rather at a loss for words. "......I see. So, who will have the 'fortune' to be participating in this show of yours?"
Anyone who wants to. Ori is just there to meddle and do stuff.

*Orianna sways back and forth like a child trying to act innocent.*

Ask The Reaver

12-08-2012

Kha'Zix rolled his eyes. "In all honesty I am. I want to see these inventions that are part of your so called, Glorious Evolution."

Ask the Herald

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
Anyone who wants to. Ori is just there to meddle and do stuff.

*Orianna sways back and forth like a child trying to act innocent.*
Viktor nodded. "Very well. Just lead the way to the site of this show and then we'll see about the set up."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
Kha'Zix rolled his eyes. "In all honesty I am. I want to see these inventions that are part of your so called, Glorious Evolution."
Viktor paid no mind to Kha'Zix as he fiddled with something on his right wrist. Finally a high-pitched whine could be heard as some device seemed to power up. "I have no time to play with you, bug. If you want someone to antagonize, then I suggest the Pridestalker. He's the reason you joined the League anyway, yes?" And without waiting for a response from the Reaver he was gone, vanishing in a vortex of green light.

AsktheCardmaster

12-08-2012

A card could be found on Viktor's door, it was the tarot card of the Tower. Bad omens indeed.

Ask the Defender

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
A card could be found on Viktor's door, it was the tarot card of the Tower. Bad omens indeed.
((Hammer time? :3 ))