Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 124 47.88%
No 80 30.89%
Not certain 55 21.24%
Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

12-01-2012

{{ Bump }}

Ask Sejuāni

12-01-2012

Oh Viktor, I wonder what would happen if someone were to, say, drain your body of liquified mana?

Ask the Herald

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sejuāni View Post
Oh Viktor, I wonder what would happen if someone were to, say, drain your body of liquified mana?
Unless you possess a mana capture device, which your people wouldn't if they are all as technophobic as you seem to be, it's highly unlikely. And even then, liquified mana is not so easy to remove from its container once it has been place.

Chief Ex Magnus

12-01-2012

Listen Viktor, I know you're confident and such about your 'evolution', but I'm going to have to ask that you tone it down a bit with your offerings around Zaun. We've got children out there trying to cut their own limbs off just to be like you. That's...not good, to put it lightly.

Just...keep it down a bit, would ya'?

Ask the Herald

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Ex Magnus View Post
Listen Viktor, I know you're confident and such about your 'evolution', but I'm going to have to ask that you tone it down a bit with your offerings around Zaun. We've got children out there trying to cut their own limbs off just to be like you. That's...not good, to put it lightly.

Just...keep it down a bit, would ya'?
They say that children are the future, Chief Executive Dunderson. Though, admittedly, I can't be held accountable for any limb removals performed by admiring youths who wish to emulate myself.

Ask the Defender

12-01-2012

It was a bright and sunny day in Piltover... Jayce was getting ready to visit a certain Zaunite scientist to talk to him about the Glorious Evolution.
He drove over too the Institue of War, to meet with Viktor, the Machine Herald.

(EDIT: FIXED JUST FOR YOU)

Ask the Herald

12-02-2012

{{ Jayce, no. This thread isn't my laboratory, it's my office in the Institute of War. }}

Tentorer

12-02-2012

((speaking of labs.. I'm waiting to be upgraded... just saying... :P))

SuperMan Pix

12-02-2012

*Lulu appears out of nowhere and points her wand at Viktor, a wide smile plastered on her face*

HELLO!!!!! some SUMMONER asked for a VIKTOR kitty SO im here to OBLIGE!!!

*Lulu's staff starts to glow with magic*

any LAST WOOOOORDS??

Ask the Herald

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
*Lulu appears out of nowhere and points her wand at Viktor, a wide smile plastered on her face*

HELLO!!!!! some SUMMONER asked for a VIKTOR kitty SO im here to OBLIGE!!!

*Lulu's staff starts to glow with magic*

any LAST WOOOOORDS??
Viktor simply stares at the Fae Sorceress as she manifests within his office, tilting his head to one side in bemusement. "....Just one." He immediately snapped his left hand's fingers, as a loud humming began to echo throughout the room and the very air itself appeared to be distorted by an unseen force. Lulu would find herself unable to move even a muscle against the force although Viktor himself jumped out of the path of her staff, brightly colored energy crackling erratically around his left hand and forming into an orb. "CONSUME!" He then hurled the energy sphere at Lulu, which proceeded to morph into the Chaos Storm. Knowing full well who he was dealing with, Viktor took no chances and immediately after teleported out of the room via his Hyper-Kinetic Repositioner.