Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 124 47.88%
No 80 30.89%
Not certain 55 21.24%
Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

Senior Member

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Viktor simply nodded, as if purely out of obligation.

"Of course. I will.....procure the materials for construction as soon as I have finished my prior projects. In the mean time, you may relish in your battlesuit I have crafted for you."
So otherwise...How`s your recent projects coming? Anything good we should all expect to see soon?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
So otherwise...How`s your recent projects coming? Anything good we should all expect to see soon?
I can't speak now of those projects, Draven. You should understand why. But I will say the least, that one in particular will prove quite the challenge for me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

11-23-2012

{{ Bump! }}


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nůctýrne

Senior Member

11-24-2012

so I joined the time cops.

and now I'm made of metal.

can I be part of your super special club now?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

Senior Member

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
I can't speak now of those projects, Draven. You should understand why. But I will say the least, that one in particular will prove quite the challenge for me.
I see...speaking of do you think its possible to add some upgrades to the super suit?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
I see...speaking of do you think its possible to add some upgrades to the super suit?
What did you have in mind?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

11-24-2012

{{ Bump. }}


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

11-25-2012

{{ Bump }}


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

11-26-2012

{{ Bump for SCIENCE }}


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

11-26-2012

{{ Join the Glorious Evolution }}