Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 124 47.88%
No 80 30.89%
Not certain 55 21.24%
Voters 259 .

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
'Such kinds of people.'

...Alright.


....The unpredictable habit is why I try to avoid Lulu.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Draven walks into Viktor`s quarters and approaches the herald.

I need to confide in you about...well...something private...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Ask Drav:
Draven walks into Viktor`s quarters and approaches the herald.

I need to confide in you about...well...something private...


Viktor snaps his fingers, causing some sort of locking mechanism on the door to his office to activate. The Herald then goes over to sit upon the chair behind the metal desk, gesturing to the chair across from it - both also of steel.

"Go ahead, Draven."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

11-17-2012

{{ Bump for questions? }}


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
....The unpredictable habit is why I try to avoid Lulu.


I'm not nearly as bad as her. And I'm sane, too.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
I'm not nearly as bad as her. And I'm sane, too.


That's true.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
Viktor snaps his fingers, causing some sort of locking mechanism on the door to his office to activate. The Herald then goes over to sit upon the chair behind the metal desk, gesturing to the chair across from it - both also of steel.

"Go ahead, Draven."


((sorry for late reply bro...))

Draven sighs for a moment.

I`m losing it Vik...I`m losing my edge. Draven hasen`t done anything exciting recently. Sure the whole restaurant thing was definitely something I`d do but Draven is stuck on how else to spread Draven around the world.

Draven throws an axe which disappears through the wall and upon returning appears covered in the black blood of a random creature it has slain. A testament to his `Draven does it all` claim.

I could put on many killings but it doesn`t feel the same...Draven has never been stuck without ideas before. I need your help.

Draven asked you because...well Orianna always went on and on about you being a genius and `Option E` all the time. From the time I`ve studied you Draven does not see reason to doubt that claim.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Ask Drav:
((sorry for late reply bro...))

Draven sighs for a moment.

I`m losing it Vik...I`m losing my edge. Draven hasen`t done anything exciting recently. Sure the whole restaurant thing was definitely something I`d do but Draven is stuck on how else to spread Draven around the world.

Draven throws an axe which disappears through the wall and upon returning appears covered in the black blood of a random creature it has slain. A testament to his `Draven does it all` claim.

I could put on many killings but it doesn`t feel the same...Draven has never been stuck without ideas before. I need your help.

Draven asked you because...well Orianna always went on and on about you being a genius and `Option E` all the time. From the time I`ve studied you Draven does not see reason to doubt that claim.


Viktor nods as he listens to what his friend has to say, tilting his head and seeming to be deep in thought as his mind registered the resultant words. He allows Draven to say as much as he needs to before giving a response, which the subsequent reply was rather forward.

"Have you considered hosting a talent exhibition?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
Viktor nods as he listens to what his friend has to say, tilting his head and seeming to be deep in thought as his mind registered the resultant words. He allows Draven to say as much as he needs to before giving a response, which the subsequent reply was rather forward.

"Have you considered hosting a talent exhibition?"


One of Draven`s eyebrows raise as he appears to have taken Viktor`s suggestion seriously.

That`s not a bad idea. But a mere "exhibition" doesn`t do the great Draven any justice. No we need something bigger than that. A way to showcase this great me to the world once again!!!

Draven slams his fists down on Viktor`s desk as goes into deep concentration. A few moments later however he opens his eyes and a wide, scheming smile spreads across his face...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Ask Drav:
One of Draven`s eyebrows raise as he appears to have taken Viktor`s suggestion seriously.

That`s not a bad idea. But a mere "exhibition" doesn`t do the great Draven any justice. No we need something bigger than that. A way to showcase this great me to the world once again!!!

Draven slams his fists down on Viktor`s desk as goes into deep concentration. A few moments later however he opens his eyes and a wide, scheming smile spreads across his face...


"You have a point there."

Viktor stares at the executioner as he concentrates on the course of action, the Herald unperturbed by the fists colliding with his desk. It wasn't so fragile that Draven's strength would be capable of breaking it, after all. Finally, the Glorious Executioner seemed to have an idea.

"You've decided upon something. What is it?"