Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 124 47.88%
No 80 30.89%
Not certain 55 21.24%
Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
.....I get along well with those few Champions who have not outright ousted me as some maniac from Zaun or a heartless machine who has forgotten his humanity. Morgana, for one, I am actually rather comfortable and fine being around. She can be a bit.....eccentric, but I can tolerate her and her motivations. Orianna is, of all my fellow champions, the one who is the most amiable to me. She only ever means well and although she has some otherwise unwanted quirks, she just wants to have an enjoyable life even if she is nothing more than a mechanical replacement for Corin's deceased daughter.

The other technologically influenced Champions in the League are masterful artisans in their own right, I will admit. I find a great deal of Heimerdinger's creations to be completely efficient and warranted, though I find him personally distasteful in how he proceeds in his work. Rumble has a great deal of potential, actually, although his disdain for humans and refusal to learn from others' work may prove to be a significant obstacle as he moves forward in his work.

Jayce is.....Well, let's not get into that right now. But suffice it to say, the man is the only truly direct opposition to my Glorious Evolution, and is a personal hindrance to my work.
Whatever do you mean, Viktor?

Ask the Herald

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Whatever do you mean, Viktor?
Whatever do I mean, what?

Ask the Herald

11-15-2012

{{ Not too many questions these days.

Should I restart Viktor, then? }}

Dear Morgana

11-15-2012

Quote:
Whatever do I mean, what?
Quote:
.....I get along well with those few Champions who have not outright ousted me as some maniac from Zaun or a heartless machine who has forgotten his humanity. Morgana, for one, I am actually rather comfortable and fine being around. She can be a bit.....eccentric, but I can tolerate her and her motivations.
Well?

Ask the Herald

11-15-2012

Quote:
Well?
Ah. That. And what, may I ask, from that do you need clarification?

Dear Morgana

11-15-2012

Quote:
Ah. That. And what, may I ask, from that do you need clarification?
What do you mean by 'eccentric'?

((I'm trying to run Dishonored on this but this piece of junk won't run it well ))

Ask the Herald

11-15-2012

Quote:
What do you mean by 'eccentric'?

((I'm trying to run Dishonored on this but this piece of junk won't run it well ))
Well, you can be rather odd and unpredictable at times.

Dear Morgana

11-15-2012

Quote:
Well, you can be rather odd and unpredictable at times.
I'll take that as a compliment...

Ask the Herald

11-15-2012

Quote:
I'll take that as a compliment...
As you should. I wouldn't normally associate with such kinds of people, but in your case....

I can't explain it. There is just something about you that I can't seem to find myself able to resist. You are immensely interesting, Morgana. And I am fascinated by just how much turmoil and animosity you have had to, and still continue to, deal with.

Dear Morgana

11-15-2012

Quote:
As you should. I wouldn't normally associate with such kinds of people, but in your case....

I can't explain it. There is just something about you that I can't seem to find myself able to resist. You are immensely interesting, Morgana. And I am fascinated by just how much turmoil and animosity you have had to, and still continue to, deal with.
'Such kinds of people.'

...Alright.