Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 124 47.88%
No 80 30.89%
Not certain 55 21.24%
Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
I see, that does indeed seem like a very satisfying answer. Remaining within the theme of my previous inquiry, do you believe that perhaps some of the champions that you seem not to get along with would be much easier to get along with had they a Battlecast or full Metal form? Evelynn for example. Or do you think that such things would only bring you more grief?

Lastly, I was curious as to whether you regarded any of the other mechanists in the league ((Rumble, Heimer, Jayce, ect)) as at the very least kindred spirits in your common pursuit of greatness through technology? OR do you simply regard them as competition? Or do you simply maintain a neutral standing in regards to positive or negative feelings for them?
.....I get along well with those few Champions who have not outright ousted me as some maniac from Zaun or a heartless machine who has forgotten his humanity. Morgana, for one, I am actually rather comfortable and fine being around. She can be a bit.....eccentric, but I can tolerate her and her motivations. Orianna is, of all my fellow champions, the one who is the most amiable to me. She only ever means well and although she has some otherwise unwanted quirks, she just wants to have an enjoyable life even if she is nothing more than a mechanical replacement for Corin's deceased daughter.

The other technologically influenced Champions in the League are masterful artisans in their own right, I will admit. I find a great deal of Heimerdinger's creations to be completely efficient and warranted, though I find him personally distasteful in how he proceeds in his work. Rumble has a great deal of potential, actually, although his disdain for humans and refusal to learn from others' work may prove to be a significant obstacle as he moves forward in his work.

Jayce is.....Well, let's not get into that right now. But suffice it to say, the man is the only truly direct opposition to my Glorious Evolution, and is a personal hindrance to my work.

Murc VonSplinter

11-11-2012

Very interesting. My final inquiry for the moment: Do you think it possible that perhaps your current......affection, towards the artificial and the subsequent desire of yours to "Evolve" man, yordle, and otherkinds towards mechanization is perhaps a deep-seated fear or distaste for the instabilities of mortal nature? And that perhaps the reason you feel so at home with your creations of metal and energy is because deep down you prefer the simplistic A+b=c dogma that dictates their actions as opposed to the tumultuous and unpredictable algorithms that sentient minds follow? Do you think it possible at the very least that your "glorious evolution" is the pursuit of a final and climatic end of such over-complications and the rise of simple, factual, and calculated thought, a mechanist's utopia if you will? Or as lulu would say.... "Is the toast really purple?"

Ask the Herald

11-12-2012

Quote:
Very interesting. My final inquiry for the moment: Do you think it possible that perhaps your current......affection, towards the artificial and the subsequent desire of yours to "Evolve" man, yordle, and otherkinds towards mechanization is perhaps a deep-seated fear or distaste for the instabilities of mortal nature? And that perhaps the reason you feel so at home with your creations of metal and energy is because deep down you prefer the simplistic A+b=c dogma that dictates their actions as opposed to the tumultuous and unpredictable algorithms that sentient minds follow? Do you think it possible at the very least that your "glorious evolution" is the pursuit of a final and climatic end of such over-complications and the rise of simple, factual, and calculated thought, a mechanist's utopia if you will? Or as lulu would say.... "Is the toast really purple?"
I have always possessed an immense interest and talent for the artificial. I built my first fully functional hextech engine at the age of 8. I was never concerned for my mortality. I knew all too well that my time would come and my life, my very existence, would come to an end one day. That is why I had hoped to have achieved unimaginable success from the creation of Blitzcrank, but it wasn't to be.

Ultimately, you are looking too deeply into things. Over-analyzing my situation. It is merely what it is. There is no need to give meaning to what I do besides that which I state specifically.

Ask the Herald

11-12-2012

{{ Bump? }}

Murc VonSplinter

11-12-2012

((I am all you have > bwahahahah jk))

The parts of you, if any, that are not mechanical; do they get cold during the winter or do you have some sort of barrier that maintains a stable environment around your non-mechanical innards and such?

Also I noticed that both individuals that you previously noted as appreciating were female. Are there any males that you get along with?

Ask the Herald

11-12-2012

Quote:
((I am all you have > bwahahahah jk))

The parts of you, if any, that are not mechanical; do they get cold during the winter or do you have some sort of barrier that maintains a stable environment around your non-mechanical innards and such?

Also I noticed that both individuals that you previously noted as appreciating were female. Are there any males that you get along with?
I am on rather friendly terms with Draven. Also, Singed, which may not surprise you very much.

Ask Orichan

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Viktor shrugged nonchalantly at Morgana's apology, making it clear that he didn't really mind. But his attention was quickly gained by Orianna, as the clockwork girl began to fire off questions at him.

".....No, we're still just friends. I'd rather not talk about what occurred between Janna and I the other night. No, I don't know why she suddenly felt the need to embrace me. And finally, see me at my laboratory later so I can install those rockets."
*Orianna smiles at Viktor.*

I don`t speak for Morgana when I say this but I could almost believe she may like you. You are becoming very popular as of late Viktor. Maybe you are a `late bloomer`. Whatever the case as long as you are happy then Ori is glad.

Ori wants to play a game now. I shall meet you in your lab for option E.

*Surprisingly Orianna chooses not to blast her way out of the lab, opting instead to walk out of the door politely. However soon after she begins blasting random targets outside with her cannons, smiling as she does so.*

Ask the Herald

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
*Orianna smiles at Viktor.*

I don`t speak for Morgana when I say this but I could almost believe she may like you. You are becoming very popular as of late Viktor. Maybe you are a `late bloomer`. Whatever the case as long as you are happy then Ori is glad.

Ori wants to play a game now. I shall meet you in your lab for option E.

*Surprisingly Orianna chooses not to blast her way out of the lab, opting instead to walk out of the door politely. However soon after she begins blasting random targets outside with her cannons, smiling as she does so.*
{{ It's an office!

D: }}

Viktor simply nodded in response to Orianna as she takes her leave. He turns his attention to Morgana, who was just standing and seemingly spacing out.

"Are you alright, Morgana?"

Ask the Herald

11-14-2012

{{ Bump }}

Arrakasta

11-14-2012

Greetings Herald, how have you been for the past few days?