Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 124 47.88%
No 80 30.89%
Not certain 55 21.24%
Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Omicron

05-29-2012

"Humm...have you ever missed eating your favorite meal?"

Ask the Herald

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omicron Gamer View Post
"Humm...have you ever missed eating your favorite meal?"
Are you inquiring whether I have ever failed to consume my favorite meal or if I ever yearn to consume said favorite meal?

If the former, then no. I always had my favorite meal at the same time, every day, for my entire life until I upgraded my body.

If the latter, then yes. At times I do very much pine for the taste of my favorite food, having lost it in my Evolution beyond humanity and mortality. I do not regret my actions, however, but I do wish I hadn't been so hasty in my progress.

Trolosaurus

05-29-2012

Dear Viktor
There was an.... incident with Mundo. I busted up my arm, and me, being a massive dumbass, went to Mundo for help.
He amputated my leg and replaced it with Mundo's Patented MK. 2 Exploding Leg... which then exploded. However considering I asked him for help in the first place, I can't retaliate even though I am a Summoner. I eventually got my arm fixed but I'm tired of levitating around on one leg. Might as well ask if your process of Hexmachination would include the substitution of limbs?
-Summoner Trolosaurus
((You portray Viktor so well. it's amazing))

Ask the Herald

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus View Post
Dear Viktor
There was an.... incident with Mundo. I busted up my arm, and me, being a massive dumbass, went to Mundo for help.
He amputated my leg and replaced it with Mundo's Patented MK. 2 Exploding Leg... which then exploded. However considering I asked him for help in the first place, I can't retaliate even though I am a Summoner. I eventually got my arm fixed but I'm tired of levitating around on one leg. Might as well ask if your process of Hexmachination would include the substitution of limbs?
-Summoner Trolosaurus
((You portray Viktor so well. it's amazing))
.....Pay me a visit at my laboratory. I can provide you with a techmaturgical replacement. If you doubt me, simply ask Omi, Veigar, Morgana, and the General.

{{ I try my best. Also: SCIENCE }}

Razie

05-29-2012

Viktor

I have recently summoned you on the fields of justice and we decimated the opposing team, it was glorious.

Now my question, how does blitzcrank interact with you, if at all? he too is capable of "emotion" being a sentient golem correct?

Ask the Herald

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by razmig View Post
Viktor

I have recently summoned you on the fields of justice and we decimated the opposing team, it was glorious.

Now my question, how does blitzcrank interact with you, if at all? he too is capable of "emotion" being a sentient golem correct?
The glorious Evolution can not be matched! Supremacy lies with technology!

Ahem. I apologize for that outburst. Blitzcrank is a bit unpredictable. Though he does have the capacity for human sentimentality he is still a machine that was designed by myself. His opinion of me, so far as I understand, is that I did in fact create him. If you were expecting me to say that our relationship is like a father and son, then you are sorely mistaken. I am proud of him, however, and I can only hope that he can respect the path I've chosen in casting away my flesh.

Ask the Herald

05-31-2012

{[ Bump? }}

Equiste

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus View Post
Dear Viktor
-Summoner Trolosaurus
You didn't think to try to go to the medical wing first for regenerative treatment?

Ask the Herald

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
You didn't think to try to go to the medical wing first for regenerative treatment?
A Chaos Storm will be in your immediate future if you dare to steal a client from me. I have been the target of theft before, and I will not tolerate it any now that I have the power to rectify it.

Go now and I will forgive your trespass. If you don't, I will end you like the miserable, inferior fleshling you are.

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

Herald, I have a question. Could you augment something to channel the energy from my curse into a mark of sorts, which when inflicted on an enemy target, would heal me from their life force escaping them as they died with the mark upon them?

((trying to get Tem'rak champion worthy, can you be the one to fix my soon to be ult?))