Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 124 47.88%
No 80 30.89%
Not certain 55 21.24%
Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

11-03-2012

{{ I refuse to let this thread die! }}

Arrakasta

11-03-2012

What do you think of Elise, the newly arrived champion from the Shadow Isles?

((I also refuse to let it die))

Cranky Kidnapper

11-03-2012

A happy Blitzcrank saunters in.

Hi, creator. I had quite a splendid idea from Graves, you see. How about equipping my Rocket Grab arm with some machine guns?

- Blitzcrank, the Human Defiler Machine

Ask the Herald

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakasta View Post
What do you think of Elise, the newly arrived champion from the Shadow Isles?

((I also refuse to let it die))
From what I have heard of her she is nothing more than a lying, manipulative harlot who makes false promises to the weak minded. She tempts ignorant fools with offers of power and salvation, only to lead her followers to their demise.

I have no respect for such a fraudulent wretch. I would like nothing more than to see her decimated, her arachnid flesh reduced to nothing but ashes.

This holds true for all of those few Champions hailing from the Shadow Isles - their ilk has no place in the future that I seek to bring all of Valoran into.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Kidnapper View Post
A happy Blitzcrank saunters in.

Hi, creator. I had quite a splendid idea from Graves, you see. How about equipping my Rocket Grab arm with some machine guns?

- Blitzcrank, the Human Defiler Machine
Such a trivial thing to spend my resources and intellect on! I would rather install an upgrade that would draw from pressurized steam to fire solidified air in rapid succession.

Hmm....

Now that I think on that, I will have to entertain some conceptual designs.

.....I will give you and update when I have something viable and concrete.

Dear Morgana

11-03-2012

Morgana smiles and hands Viktor another piece.

"Certainly. Anything else you wish to discuss?"

Ask the Herald

11-03-2012

Viktor took the offered delight, smiling and nodding at the dark angel with what seemed like gratitude.

"Thank you, Morgana.'

He took a moment to take a rather clean bite from the new piece, chewed it a few times (with what could be assumed to be a set of steel teeth), then swallowed it and tilted his head curiously to one side as he looked the winged being.

"Hmm....How is business? I heard that my Chief Acolyte visited your shop not too long ago. He didn't give you too much trouble, I hope?"

Dear Morgana

11-03-2012

Morgana frowns.

"Yes, he did...Asimay or Asivom or something...He was quite annoying and wouldn't leave until I gave him some treats...and since he had nothing to pay for or anything to offer me, he nagged and nagged and nagged until I gave them to him for free. In hindsight, I should've thrown him out, but as it stands he's not welcome in my sight for a long time."

Ask the Herald

11-03-2012

Viktor's smile vanished at that, replaced with a solemn frown more characteristic and suited to an emotionless machine-man like him.

"That doesn't sit well with me. I assume he tried to use me as leverage as well? In an attempt to obtain some of your treats? If so, then I must apologize and take responsibility for such disgraceful actions. I don't believe that anything should simply be handed to someone, no matter the reason or the circumstances. Due to my......past experience, I know all too well what it means to truly claw your way out of a hopeless fate."

The Herald took a deep breath then exhaled, in a mockery of taking in oxygen he didn't need, and bowed his head in apology. The treat in his hand was all but forgotten as his demeanor changed, and it was no doubt a stunning sight for Morgana to see Viktor himself in such a state.

Ask The Reaver

11-04-2012

((I'm gonna say this happens after Morgana and Viktor our done with their snacks and chat.))

Kha'Zix uncloaked behind the Herald. He had recently underwent an immense evolution, on that made him more different then he was before. "Good day to you metal man. You said something about my changes being to miniscual?" He said as he stood up straight and gesturing a hand to himself.

((You know about the whole event thing I did and what he looks like now right?))

Ask the Herald

11-04-2012

Viktor, now having placed his mask back in place to obscure his face, didn't react in any way to the Void Reaver appearing out of seemingly nowhere behind him. In fact, it seemed as though the Herald held no interest in the creature that addressed him so suddenly. Morgana and Orianna had long since left his office housed within the many wings of the Institute of War, The augmented techmaturgist simply went about his business, sitting behind the metal desk and reading any letters he may have received from what ever inquiring minds had sent him for the sake of receiving answers.....

After a moment, however, he laid the parchments upon the flat surface and vanished in a flash of light. The next instant he as standing with his back to the door to his personal chamber, his staff in hand and his left hand outstretched towards Kha'Zix, crackling with energy.
"I had not expected, nor desired, a visit from a pitiful insect today..." He paused to stare at Kha'Zix and, if the void being decided to cloak himself in order to draw closer, prepared to activate the entire room's localized Gravity Field the instant he was threatened physically.

Viktor did not underestimate his opponents, especially when he encountered another Champion with whom he had a less than agreeable stance.
"Know now that if you are here to attack me, out of sight of the Summoners, then you do so within an enclosed Gravity Field container."

{{ Okay. And no, you don't get to see Viktor's face. Nor do you get the honor of knowing what he looks like behind the mask. Only Orianna and Morgana do. And maybe Draven, as well as Janna - eventually.

Also, Viktor is crazy-prepared! }}