Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 123 47.67%
No 80 31.01%
Not certain 55 21.32%
Voters: 258. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakasta View Post
So, I heard you have began dating to another Zaunite, ow did that happen Viktor?
.....well, it all began as a dinner over which to discuss something vital to my plans. But as Janna and I spoke more at length, I suppose we connected rather quickly. We are really similar, you know. We have both suffered, we have both striven for something great, and we have both been subject to much criticism due to our ways. It happened so quickly, but I don't regret it. A scientist takes everything as a valuable learning experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana stills seems shocked.

"I-yes, alright..."

She stares dumbly at her cake slice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
*Orianna bursts into Viktor`s room breaking the 4th wall in the process just as Morgana is about to eat cake apparently.*

Hi Morgana. Ori hasen`t seen you in so long. DId you miss Ori? Ori missed you.

*Orianna gives Morgana a hug before turning her attention to Viktor.*

Hello Viktor. I was being mischievous when I found out a certain genius is dating someone. I`m so happy for you. Now if only Ori could find someone again...

*There is a small hint of sadness somewhere in Orianna`s monotone voice but is quickly dismissed as she smiles happily at Viktor`s recent successes.*
Viktor nods and takes another large bite of his cake, chewing it thoroughly over the course of the next minute. That was when Orianna decided to burst into his room, hug Morgana, then tell him that she found out he was dating Janna. His expression at this is one of exasperation.

"I see...."

It seems that there were now three of his fellow Champions that knew of his dating Janna, despite its recent emergence: Draven, of course, as the owner of the restaurant, Morgana, as the one who was encouraging them to get together, and Orianna, which he had no idea how she found out. Remembering his manners at once, he gave a rather uncharacteristic smile to the android.

"Don't worry, Miss Orianna. You will find someone in due time. You are a very energetic and high spirited young lady, so I'm certain that there are many out there who would have interest in you."

As soon as these words left his mouth, which was now visible to the Clockwork Lady, he sent a warning glare at Morgana meant to dissuade her of speaking on her usual 'harem' nonsense.

Ask the Herald

10-26-2012

{{ Shameless bump. }}

AODRG

10-26-2012

Randle Grend pops into the corner of Viktor's room in a dim flash of blue light.

Oh, this isn't the right room. But I guess it works for now. Gotta get this staff fixed!

He clears his throat as he slowly walks towards Vikto, "Um..hello there Machine Herald. I have studied what history I could from you, and I must say I support your goal, but the methods of 'join or die' could be changed."

"I ask, what do you ultimatly plan to do should the citizens of Valoran ,or at least, what would be left of it, joined in the Glorious Revolution?"

-Randle Grend, Respected Summoner

Ask the Herald

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Randle Grend pops into the corner of Viktor's room in a dim flash of blue light.

Oh, this isn't the right room. But I guess it works for now. Gotta get this staff fixed!

He clears his throat as he slowly walks towards Vikto, "Um..hello there Machine Herald. I have studied what history I could from you, and I must say I support your goal, but the methods of 'join or die' could be changed."

"I ask, what do you ultimatly plan to do should the citizens of Valoran ,or at least, what would be left of it, joined in the Glorious Revolution?"

-Randle Grend, Respected Summoner
Viktor regards the Summoner with a nod of acknowledgement.

"I will answer your questions, since you were more direct than most normally are in making inquiries. Firstly, the 'join or die' method you speak of is simply something I say on the Fields of Justice. That incarnation of me is a rather polarized variation of my general personality. I don't actually intend to kill anyone for no reason other than because they refuse to accept the Glorious Evolution.

Secondly, once everyone who is able to accept the Glorious Evolution has done so, I plan to continue creating and offering a multitude of augmentations to suit the peoples' needs. There are those who assume that I would take a seat of power over all the evolved peoples, but that is not my place. My place is as an inventor, an innovator, and a producer of efficient technology - which would be available to everyone regardless of background or orientation."

Arrakasta

10-26-2012

Viktor, wich augmentation that you have performed, regardign a body part, would you say was the most risky and/or complicated?

Ask the Herald

10-26-2012

Quote:
Viktor, wich augmentation that you have performed, regardign a body part, would you say was the most risky and/or complicated?
All of them. I had to implant the replacement part before removing the original, and allow my body some time to become accustomed to it.

The most difficult to remove? My circulatory system.

Dear Morgana

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Viktor nods and takes another large bite of his cake, chewing it thoroughly over the course of the next minute. That was when Orianna decided to burst into his room, hug Morgana, then tell him that she found out he was dating Janna. His expression at this is one of exasperation.

"I see...."

It seems that there were now three of his fellow Champions that knew of his dating Janna, despite its recent emergence: Draven, of course, as the owner of the restaurant, Morgana, as the one who was encouraging them to get together, and Orianna, which he had no idea how she found out. Remembering his manners at once, he gave a rather uncharacteristic smile to the android.

"Don't worry, Miss Orianna. You will find someone in due time. You are a very energetic and high spirited young lady, so I'm certain that there are many out there who would have interest in you."

As soon as these words left his mouth, which was now visible to the Clockwork Lady, he sent a warning glare at Morgana meant to dissuade her of speaking on her usual 'harem' nonsense.

Morgana, of course, misses the cue. Perceptive she may be, but Viktor's sheer handsomeness and Orianna's hug had thrown her off her game.

" Less force in those hugs, kitten. So, what's it like being in Viktor's harem? And don't worry, you'll find someone. Like Blitzcrank. Or maybe Viktor here can make you a boyfriend."

Ask the Herald

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana, of course, misses the cue. Perceptive she may be, but Viktor's sheer handsomeness and Orianna's hug had thrown her off her game.

" Less force in those hugs, kitten. So, what's it like being in Viktor's harem? And don't worry, you'll find someone. Like Blitzcrank. Or maybe Viktor here can make you a boyfriend."
Viktor's face, which would remain indescribable to the readers, looks at Morgana with a very solemn frown, though he doesn't say anything and opts instead to finish off the slice of cake in his hand. After chewing the delicacy, he then nods at Orianna with the small smile returning.

"Yes. You will find someone.....Though I'm not certain if I should construct that someone for you. There are some things that shouldn't be attained without effort."

Arrakasta

10-27-2012

Dear Viktor, I was wondering, if you could help me with a, project of mine, I was thinking if you could help me replace my blood with liquid mana, like you. I was also wondering if you could help me enhace, or modify my lungs to allow me to filter poisons in the air. I also wonder, would it be possible to have your vertebral column replaced with a mechanical one?

((I hope this isn't too stupid, or bothersome)

Ask the Herald

10-27-2012

Quote:
Dear Viktor, I was wondering, if you could help me with a, project of mine, I was thinking if you could help me replace my blood with liquid mana, like you. I was also wondering if you could help me enhace, or modify my lungs to allow me to filter poisons in the air. I also wonder, would it be possible to have your vertebral column replaced with a mechanical one?

((I hope this isn't too stupid, or bothersome)
A project of yours? I have already done all that you've just mentioned, which is clearly why you require my assistance.

If you truly desire such augmentations I can give them, but you will have to endure an excruciating amount of pain and it will not take a few hours - it will take days to complete. It took myself months to enhance as much as I did, but that was because I had to do it all by myself with no assistance from anyone.

Any how, if you want some work done then I advise you to visit my laboratory.