Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 123 47.67%
No 80 31.01%
Not certain 55 21.32%
Voters: 258. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Urgot

08-30-2012

Herald,

You wheeze are very unfortunate. You have wheeze given up your humanity gasp to pursue a strange goal. Your wheeze "glorious evolution" sounds as though wheeze it would turn people into heartless coughcoughcough machines. Why? Wheeze Why would you wish to gasp see others forced to eke out wheeze an undeserved extended life?

Ask the Herald

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
Herald,

You wheeze are very unfortunate. You have wheeze given up your humanity gasp to pursue a strange goal. Your wheeze "glorious evolution" sounds as though wheeze it would turn people into heartless coughcoughcough machines. Why? Wheeze Why would you wish to gasp see others forced to eke out wheeze an undeserved extended life?
Headsman's Pride,

I simply seek to improve all of Valoran and propel it to the status that it deserves. I want to usher in an era where men, women, even children will longer by driven by their inane emotions. To cast away their physical and biological weakness, replacing them with superior steel and mechanical precision. No longer would people need to be concerned about disabilities such as lack of limbs or even an underdeveloped brain. All would be improved, enhanced beyond physical limitation. The ignorant could gain intelligence, the malnourished would function from clean and renewable fuel, the mute, deaf, and blind could speak, hear, and see once more.

All of these benefits would be available in a Valoran where hextech is dominant. You are just a sample of what my designs can accomplish! Nothing should be out of reach, everything is possible! Hextech is unlimited in functionality!

Dear Urgot

08-30-2012

.....Oh. Coughcoughcough HACK

Ask the Herald

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
.....Oh. Coughcoughcough HACK
.....Did you need anything, Headsman's Pride?

Ask Nautilus

08-30-2012

Herald...

Is it possible to discover... what I have become... I have tried with others... every time... the equipment explodes...

However... I have heard your genius surpasses many...

Ask the Herald

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nautilus View Post
Herald...

Is it possible to discover... what I have become... I have tried with others... every time... the equipment explodes...

However... I have heard your genius surpasses many...
What you are? Chuckles ominously I already know what you are, without the need for any equipment. You are a titan from the depths, a man who was left by his crew long ago to suffer the cruelty of the ocean. But your will was not to be so easily extinguished. You continue onwards for but a single purpose. Much like myself, you seek something with all of your being.

Instead of distracting yourself with such trivial matters as your identity and nature, you should focus more upon realizing your goal.

Ask Nautilus

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
What you are? Chuckles ominously I already know what you are, without the need for any equipment. You are a titan from the depths, a man who was left by his crew long ago to suffer the cruelty of the ocean. But your will was not to be so easily extinguished. You continue onwards for but a single purpose. Much like myself, you seek something with all of your being.

Instead of distracting yourself with such trivial matters as your identity and nature, you should focus more upon realizing your goal.
In essence... I suppose we are similar... but where you decided upon your new form... I had nothing left but forward... the endless march to revenge... they demanded it... The glow in Nautilus' eyes intensifies for a split second They compel me to... they DEMAND me to destroy my former 'friends'... the voices... always whispering... always pushing... Nautilus' eyes return to normal But I digress...

Ask the Herald

08-30-2012

Quote:
In essence... I suppose we are similar... but where you decided upon your new form... I had nothing left but forward... the endless march to revenge... they demanded it... The glow in Nautilus' eyes intensifies for a split second They compel me to... they DEMAND me to destroy my former 'friends'... the voices... always whispering... always pushing... Nautilus' eyes return to normal But I digress...
I decided upon the functionality of my form, yes, but not its appearance. I was left with nothing before I began my glorious evolution, a hollow shell with no merit and had been denied his rightful credit.

But I digress. If you need me to.....examine your form, I will. But I doubt we will learn anything about you then that we don't already know.

Ask Nautilus

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
I decided upon the functionality of my form, yes, but not its appearance. I was left with nothing before I began my glorious evolution, a hollow shell with no merit and had been denied his rightful credit.

But I digress. If you need me to.....examine your form, I will. But I doubt we will learn anything about you then that we don't already know.
Your words... have made me reconsider... I desired knowledge of the inside of this suit... but I no longer wish to... after that outburst...

Ask the Herald

08-30-2012

Quote:
Your words... have made me reconsider... I desired knowledge of the inside of this suit... but I no longer wish to... after that outburst...
Oh, is that so? After you insisted on it so much? Well, that's a pity.