Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 124 47.88%
No 80 30.89%
Not certain 55 21.24%
Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Firefox View Post
I have my reasons.~

Besides, everyone else seems to be wanting one.~
Viktor gives a rather exasperated groan in response.

....Is there any feature that you would find most preferable for this suit to possess?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

Member

08-17-2012

Herald. I grow tired of blindly waiting for this ''Battlecast'' prototype of yours.
I request an update.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Midnight Firefox

Senior Member

08-17-2012

Think of my nature and produce something to match. Also, it has to look good.. As do I.~

Ahri lets free a flirty chuckle

I know you can produce, Herald. And is this not in a way a step towards the Evolution you desire~?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
Herald. I grow tired of blindly waiting for this ''Battlecast'' prototype of yours.
I request an update.
....Do you want the truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Firefox View Post
Think of my nature and produce something to match. Also, it has to look good.. As do I.~

Ahri lets free a flirty chuckle

I know you can produce, Herald. And is this not in a way a step towards the Evolution you desire~?
.....I will see what I can do.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

Member

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
....Do you want the truth?
I have no use of lies. Just tell me what you have, even if it is displeasing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
I have no use of lies. Just tell me what you have, even if it is displeasing.
Ah.....Well, I am not one to lie anyhow.

I currently have nothing to speak of, only the designs. However, I have made the necessary preparations for a speedy construction of the prototype and am awaiting a response from a certain someone who can power it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

Member

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Ah.....Well, I am not one to lie anyhow.

I currently have nothing to speak of, only the designs. However, I have made the necessary preparations for a speedy construction of the prototype and am awaiting a response from a certain someone who can power it.
I am eager to see what it is.
But if it is as impressive as you are letting on you better hope you can handle 70% of Noxus' military funding.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eldricht0golem

Senior Member

08-17-2012

A note gets to The Herald

Quote:
S.O.S.A.O.A ((save our souls and our asses))
She is on the Anti-lulu club and I'm alone with her HELP!
Sinned Singed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

08-17-2012

So, Viktor, have you ever put thought into handheld weapon design? I'm decently familiar with it myself, so if you wanted to partner up I could make it worth your while.

...And no, I am not in an arms race with Fizz.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
So, Viktor, have you ever put thought into handheld weapon design? I'm decently familiar with it myself, so if you wanted to partner up I could make it worth your while.

...And no, I am not in an arms race with Fizz.
......Do you mean something akin to that cannon of yours? Hrm....Perhaps that would be a beneficial endeavor....