Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 123 47.67%
No 80 31.01%
Not certain 55 21.32%
Voters: 258. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
(( Vik needs something to make playing him fun, playing him feels like my keyboard is made out of molasses, kind of like ori without cdr ))
{{ LOL What you just said goes against his entire philosophy. "Fun" is such a human concept. }}

AskKarthus

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ LOL What you just said goes against his entire philosophy. "Fun" is such a human concept. }}
(( Are you saying that unplayability is a good thing? ))

Ask the Herald

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
(( Are you saying that unplayability is a good thing? ))
{{ Nope.

But I'd rather not get into technical discussion regarding Viktor's gameplay. I personally feel there's so much more to be desired. That Hex Core, though a neat little exclusive, just stifles his variability regarding item customization. }}

Kiang Li

08-15-2012

((Herald, I hope you understand that my, well, not-so-well thought of reason to remove Viktor from Battlecast is out of logic. I mean, I do not know if you would change your mind in the future, but if you do, I have made it so that there would not be very much hassle in doing it. So, you know, it is pretty much the reason for why I have shortened it. I would not be happy to see Viktor explode and be obliterated. That is, when there was not much conclusions seen, or when the whole Role-Play has not concluded. I hope you understand and, well, I am sorry if it disappointed you at all.))

Ask the Herald

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiang Li View Post
((Herald, I hope you understand that my, well, not-so-well thought of reason to remove Viktor from Battlecast is out of logic. I mean, I do not know if you would change your mind in the future, but if you do, I have made it so that there would not be very much hassle in doing it. So, you know, it is pretty much the reason for why I have shortened it. I would not be happy to see Viktor explode and be obliterated. That is, when there was not much conclusions seen, or when the whole Role-Play has not concluded. I hope you understand and, well, I am sorry if it disappointed you at all.))
{{ Nah, it's cool. It was better than the alternative. I was chatting with Annie's RPer on the client the other day and I was planning for her to convert Asimov to her cause, shutting down all of the cold fusion reactors powering the entirety of Zaun, and allowing Annie's Void forces to crush the city in one fell swoop.

The alternative was that Annie would make Asimov realize the horror and cruelty behind Viktor's crusade, and thus have him pull a Heel Face Turn and take down Viktor to redeem himself.

Considering those, your method is pretty tame. }}

Ask the Herald

08-16-2012

{{ Bump }}

Ask the Herald

08-16-2012

{{Bump again }}

Midnight Firefox

08-17-2012

Can I have some armor-suit-thing too, Herald~?

Ask the Herald

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Firefox View Post
Can I have some armor-suit-thing too, Herald~?
....I wouldn't think that one such as yourself would have any interest in such technical things...

For what reason do you desire one?

Midnight Firefox

08-17-2012

I have my reasons.~

Besides, everyone else seems to be wanting one.~