Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 124 47.88%
No 80 30.89%
Not certain 55 21.24%
Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
((I'm adorably lurking 0.o))

*Orianna walks through the 4th wall like a boss and greets everyone.*

Viktor, are you and Miss Janna going on an outing?
Don't misunderstand, Miss Orianna. It's not a romantic pursuit. She and I merely have some data to discuss.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

((I'll take that silence as a no?))

Ask the Herald

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Hey Viktor,

I have opened up a weapon shop (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8#post28141308) and was wondering if I could refer customers your way if they sought Hextech augments to their physical bodies or if you would license me to sell some of your pre-approved augments that they can install if they are one of yours?
.......I can issue you exclusive augments that I have yet to give away in good will or dispose of for space constraints.

Tavelian

08-13-2012

Dear Viktor -

You've probably already been asked this, but out of all the champions in the League (Besides yourself, of course) which one would you most want to join the Glorious Evolution?

-Summoner Tavelian

Ask the Herald

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavelian View Post
Dear Viktor -

You've probably already been asked this, but out of all the champions in the League (Besides yourself, of course) which one would you most want to join the Glorious Evolution?

-Summoner Tavelian
While there are many, many very formidable Champions who are also members of the League of Legends, there are few who would be compatible with the augmentations process....I project that only 12 would be able to successfully evolve - the Cryophoenix, the Terror of the Void, the Mouth of the Abyss, the Crystal Vanguard, the Magus Ascendant, the Headsman's Pride, the Sentinel's Sorrow, the Mad Chemist, the Blood Hunter, the Glorious Executioner, and the Sad Mummy.

Of these 12, only 6 are the most ideal candidates for my devised "Battlecast Corps".

But which of my fellow Champions would I most like to see join the Glorious Evolution? Well, that would have to be the Defender of Tomorrow, Jayce. But only for the sweet irony that his foolish convictions would succumb to my designs.

Ask the Herald

08-14-2012

{{Anyone seen any changes to VIktor in the PBE yet? }}

AskKarthus

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{Anyone seen any changes to VIktor in the PBE yet? }}
(( Are they buffing him? ))

Ask the Herald

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
(( Are they buffing him? ))
{{ No. It may not come until the next major patch, but Viktor's supposed to be getting some gameplay change(s) at some point in the near future.

Unless the Wiki is lying. }}

Midnight Firefox

08-14-2012

Ahricat stumbles upto the herald and sharply claws his staff, rather severely scratching it, before prowling back out.

AskKarthus

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ No. It may not come until the next major patch, but Viktor's supposed to be getting some gameplay change(s) at some point in the near future.

Unless the Wiki is lying. }}
(( Vik needs something to make playing him fun, playing him feels like my keyboard is made out of molasses, kind of like ori without cdr ))