Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 123 47.67%
No 80 31.01%
Not certain 55 21.32%
Voters: 258. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Midnight Firefox

08-01-2012

(Is x.x)

Ask the Herald

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Firefox View Post
(Is x.x)
{{ You okay? }}

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

"Ummm, hello there Viktor, Herald, sir, champion? I'm not quite sure what to call you I mean the fact that you might actually read this is mind blowing I never really thought of what to call you or ask you or do I mean I've thought about this a lot but I never went into these details and now I'm scared that if I fail you'll hate me please don't hate me but I'm not sure-"

Nikoli continued to ramble on like this.

Ask Drav

08-01-2012

((since you didn't see my request in your lab, I thought i'd just post it here.))

Draven walks up to the herald and asks him a question.
Could you make me a battlesuit that can shoot out compact axes from the wrists or palms?

Ask the Herald

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurraks View Post
"Ummm, hello there Viktor, Herald, sir, champion? I'm not quite sure what to call you I mean the fact that you might actually read this is mind blowing I never really thought of what to call you or ask you or do I mean I've thought about this a lot but I never went into these details and now I'm scared that if I fail you'll hate me please don't hate me but I'm not sure-"

Nikoli continued to ramble on like this.
.....You need to calm down and think carefully. Once your mind and body are at ease, then attempt to re-establish communication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
((since you didn't see my request in your lab, I thought i'd just post it here.))

Draven walks up to the herald and asks him a question.
Could you make me a battlesuit that can shoot out compact axes from the wrists or palms?
{{ I did answer, but I'll answer here too.}}

Yes, I believe I can do this. I will inform you when it is ready, Draven.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

"Alright.....Mr. Herald.... I was wondering, could you take a look at my tech and well, help me understand it?"

Ask the Herald

08-01-2012

Quote:
"Alright.....Mr. Herald.... I was wondering, could you take a look at my tech and well, help me understand it?"
....I could. We would need to meet, however. Is there anywhere you would prefer?

Broshevick

08-01-2012

"Mee-meeee-meeet you?! Anywhere! Anytime! For you, anything is good, anywhere is good! I-I-I'd honestly love to see your lab, if that is alright sir, Hearld, Mr Viktor, sir."

Ask the Herald

08-01-2012

Quote:
"Mee-meeee-meeet you?! Anywhere! Anytime! For you, anything is good, anywhere is good! I-I-I'd honestly love to see your lab, if that is alright sir, Hearld, Mr Viktor, sir."
......Very well. I doubt you could cause too much trouble in my laboratory, though the journey through Zaun is treacherous so you may need to take great caution not to be assaulted by one of the psychotics roaming the streets.

Enclosed is the location of my laboratory.

{{ I'm about to make science with Mundo right now, so wait until that's done to come in. }}

Broshevick

08-01-2012

((Nope problems, I'm currently playing monopoly in Starcraft anyways, I'll come in when I finish))