Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 124 47.88%
No 80 30.89%
Not certain 55 21.24%
Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omicron Gamer View Post
"I wish I lived in one but I will be wishing you the best of luck Herald.."
Thank you. I have an inquiry to make in return: Are you at all interested in a position at my laboratory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudmed View Post
Herald,

According to the poll device it still seems as though people wish to keep their flesh. Does the upgrade to a body like yours lead to immortalilty, or just a really long life span?

-Rudmed
Those are the ignorant masses who have been tainted with the notion that there is something inherently wrong or evil about my glorious evolution. I am not at all concerned at their refusal and rejection of my goal, only disappointed at how dismissive they all are.

Regardless, an upgrade akin to my own will enable one to be free of the limits that flesh forces upon you: exhaustion, hunger, distraction, physical disabilities, debilitation from aging, the inability to fire magic lasers from your limbs, etc. Ultimately, one would not have to be concerned with pain except for the process by which to achieve this form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Manbacon View Post
Well if it aint' Zaun's leading face in Techmaturgy, I don' suppose you'd be interested in a lil' business proposition, would ya'?

Ya see, if someone, say myself, were to mass produce some neat little robots designed by someone else, say yourself, and ship them off to the highest bidder for a pretty penny, then we'd both get a bit of what we want, eh? You get your little "revolution" and I get....

Well, I get my weight in gold.

And when you weigh as much as me, that's no joke.

~The Shopkeeper
......Please do yield from making a mockery of my glorious evolution. It is currently not for sale......

However, I may have quite a few projects that I would have no reservations handing over for the purpose of mass production by a certain individual, like yourself. If you wish to make a proposition, please do not use a public medium (such as this column) to do such. We can speak privately, if you simply visit my laboratory in Zaun.

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

Lord Omicron

05-18-2012

Omi's ears raise with interest from the offer.

"If it would help with my family then I could possbily aid you in your laboratory."

Ask the Herald

05-18-2012

Quote:
Omi's ears raise with interest from the offer.

"If it would help with my family then I could possbily aid you in your laboratory."
Well, you are more than welcome to apply. But be aware that I only have one position to be filled. I require more efficient management of my affairs than I care to do myself, so that is why I wish for an assistant.

Your chances are just as good as anyone else.

Lord Omicron

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Well, you are more than welcome to apply. But be aware that I only have one position to be filled. I require more efficient management of my affairs than I care to do myself, so that is why I wish for an assistant.

Your chances are just as good as anyone else.
"I'll take it good sir since you did help with my hearing problem. I can't express how thankful I am about that."

Ask the Herald

05-18-2012

Quote:
"I'll take it good sir since you did help with my hearing problem. I can't express how thankful I am about that."
It was a mere trifle. Nothing less than practice for my complete mechanization.

Lord Omicron

05-18-2012

Quote:
It was a mere trifle. Nothing less than practice for my complete mechanization.
"Despite what it was, thanks" He smiles. "It'll be an honor to be on your side."

Ask the Herald

05-19-2012

Quote:
"Despite what it was, thanks" He smiles. "It'll be an honor to be on your side."
Hm. I suppose. You seem diligent enough. Though there are certain.....dangers, in working within a laboratory of autonomic progression such as mine. You would need a high pain threshold and/or be prepared for nearly any catastrophic results.

Lord Omicron

05-19-2012

Quote:
Hm. I suppose. You seem diligent enough. Though there are certain.....dangers, in working within a laboratory of autonomic progression such as mine. You would need a high pain threshold and/or be prepared for nearly any catastrophic results.
"Living the life of a poor can bring even the most painful experiences that no one will ever want to go through. As for the catastrophic part, I have had a few inventions of mine that lead to results that I can never let go."

Ask the Herald

05-19-2012

{{ Bump, because having a conversation through a column is kinda not good.}}

Rawrwott

05-19-2012

About your gravitation field device...

Could you make another one that has 100 times its power?

I'm sure it'd crush people until they're thinner than their shadows.