Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 124 47.88%
No 80 30.89%
Not certain 55 21.24%
Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

07-22-2012

Viktor stares at the metallized finger that was handed to him, then shudders at the unpleasant imagery that he imagined that must conjure for those who would have seen such an action. "Well...I may have some good news for you....You will most likely not be turning into a machine. Also, it is not actually like a disease. A disease will spread through the body rapidly and within a matter of days cause a person to feel ill. However, this appears to be more akin to transmutation - an alchemical process in which one material is converted into another. I know this, as you have proven that your organic tissues and other relevant flesh has been completely changed into a metal that I can not identify.....Alchemy is not my area of expertise, unfortunately, so I may have to collaborate with the infamous alchemist, Warwick, to see if there is a method of reversing this process. Meanwhile, I will analyze this metal to uncover its properties, only consulting the Bloodhunter once I know what we're dealing with."

Ask the Herald

07-22-2012

{{ Hey guys, I'm posting using the wi-fi of a Krystal restaurant somewhere around Lake City.

Anyways, just letting you all know that I'm still alive. }}

Necromonger

07-22-2012

"I will be in Zaun if you need me. I have businesses there." Zero walks out of the building.

eldricht0golem

07-22-2012

dear machine herald
i have ben asking these question to other champs for something like a survey
what are your opinions on veigar and jayce?
if i alredy heve asked you about veigar i apologise for your wasted time

Ask the Herald

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldricht0golem View Post
dear machine herald
i have ben asking these question to other champs for something like a survey
what are your opinions on veigar and jayce?
if i alredy heve asked you about veigar i apologise for your wasted time
Veigar

I believe that his immense aptitude for the dark arts is commendable. I am neutral to his motives and ambitions, though I have nothing but respect for the power he possesses and wish him luck in accomplishing his goals.

Jayce

He is brilliant, if brash. His ego and and self-righteous attitude, I think, are a hindrance to his vast potential. He could have achieved far more by working with me than against me, though he has taken to labeling me as some needlessly nefarious threat.

I did what I thought necessary for progress and the Glorious Evolution. Nothing more, nothing less.

Jaykoboy

07-24-2012

Viktor,

I discovered something interesting called a Geneva Drive recently. It seems to be some time-delay device, and I thought you might be interested in using it for something.

-Jay

Ask the Herald

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Viktor,

I discovered something interesting called a Geneva Drive recently. It seems to be some time-delay device, and I thought you might be interested in using it for something.

-Jay
.....Are you being serious with this? Why would you show me this device??

AskMadmanMundo

07-25-2012

Vikky Vikky Vikky Vikky!

What is air?

((So had to do this, look up what is air if you don't know.))

Ask the Herald

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
Vikky Vikky Vikky Vikky!

What is air?

((So had to do this, look up what is air if you don't know.))
Air is the brief summation of the mixture of gases comprising the troposphere, which is the lowest atmospheric level in which all people, vegetation, and animal life thrive. It contains Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, and Nitrogen, which all form a cycle of re-use in which pedal creatures take in Oxygen and produce Carbon Dioxide, which plant life in turn takes in to produce Oxygen.

{{ I know that those three gases are the most abundant in the entire atmosphere, but I'm not sure what others there are. }}

AskMadmanMundo

07-25-2012

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh...

*Drool*