Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 124 47.88%
No 80 30.89%
Not certain 55 21.24%
Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Omicron

05-15-2012

"Right, I apologize for the wrong information good sir, and have you ever considered writing your own book? I would be the first to read it if you ever do."

Ask the Herald

05-16-2012

......Writing in a book is rather obsolete, would you not agree? I would rather use a much more superior and efficient medium: Technology.

Wyerden

05-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
......Writing in a book is rather obsolete, would you not agree? I would rather use a much more superior and efficient medium: Technology.
Have you developed a thought transferring technology? Last I had checked, technology still relied on the written word to convey information. For that matter, have you taken measures to document your research? I would imagine that having suffered such a significant theft as you have suffered, you would have learned to become meticulous in your records.

Lord Omicron

05-16-2012

"It is rather obsolete but with the lifestyle I have, I can't really rely on getting my hands on rich things anytime...maybe never, but I found it easier for me to understand technology by reading."

Ask the Herald

05-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyerden View Post
Have you developed a thought transferring technology? Last I had checked, technology still relied on the written word to convey information. For that matter, have you taken measures to document your research? I would imagine that having suffered such a significant theft as you have suffered, you would have learned to become meticulous in your records.
.......I can not speak on the first matter you have brought up. So all I will answer is this: Yes, I have very intricately processed documentation regarding my research. Save for the matter of my evolution. That will forever remain first-hand knowledge only to myself....until I have succeeded in becoming a fully evolved being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omicron Gamer View Post
"It is rather obsolete but with the lifestyle I have, I can't really rely on getting my hands on rich things anytime...maybe never, but I found it easier for me to understand technology by reading."
.....Technology. All inter-connected through a network lacking wires and chords. Through processors and digital data......This is the world I always dreamed of, where technology would meet all the needs of the people, who would not need to lift a finger....

We are all living lifestyles that desperately need to be upgraded.....through the acceptance of technology and replacement of flesh with steel.

Lord Omicron

05-17-2012

"Perhaps it could change the way I live the poor life..."

Ask the Herald

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omicron Gamer View Post
"Perhaps it could change the way I live the poor life..."
One in every household....

Lord Omicron

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
One in every household....
"I wish I lived in one but I will be wishing you the best of luck Herald.."

Rudmed

05-17-2012

Herald,

According to the poll device it still seems as though people wish to keep their flesh. Does the upgrade to a body like yours lead to immortalilty, or just a really long life span?

-Rudmed

Mr Manbacon

05-17-2012

Well if it aint' Zaun's leading face in Techmaturgy, I don' suppose you'd be interested in a lil' business proposition, would ya'?

Ya see, if someone, say myself, were to mass produce some neat little robots designed by someone else, say yourself, and ship them off to the highest bidder for a pretty penny, then we'd both get a bit of what we want, eh? You get your little "revolution" and I get....

Well, I get my weight in gold.

And when you weigh as much as me, that's no joke.

~The Shopkeeper