I can use old passwords to log into my account

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endicott

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2012

bump, any red wanna comment?

Endicott

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

any updates on this?

Zagros

05-03-2012

you shouldn't need to worry that much, if you haven't been hacked from those old passwords now, than chances are, you never will be.

Is some speech made by bill gates a couple years ago he made the point about how changing your password every couple of months actually does hardly anything to secure your account

I mean, think about it, if a "hacker" is able to get your password in some way, they aren't going to wait a couple of months to use it, and by than you will have probably changed your password.

No, when someone gets your password, they are going to use it RIGHT AWAY

TL : DR If you haven't been hacked by now with your old password, chances are, your fine.......just wait for the fix

Endicott

05-03-2012

actually yeah, i just recently had my account legitly keylogged from me, using a program that i thought was safe, found on these forums. My account is still insecure

Seadawg

05-11-2012

still works

DarkSideCreo

05-11-2012

I have the same prob. The reason I wanted to change my pass is cause my friend posted it in skype chat by accident, and then more people joined the chat, so they all saw my pass. I just wanted to change it to be safe..

Nitoichi

05-11-2012

umm... this seems like it would be a big enough deal to have to change very very quickly, how is this still an issue???

edit: this thread is also giving everyone the information that old passwords are available, so who knows how many people will see this and try it out on someone who changed their password in the past?