The new UI sucks for some very important reasons.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tmrbeauty

10-27-2009

there is no number of stacks on the buff, that's a trouble when i use tryndamere.
the timeleft on the buff doesn't work well when it refresh or the buff is stackable.
no plan to fix it still?

Raistlen

10-28-2009

Quote:
there is no number of stacks on the buff

This is definitely needed. I have the same problem with Annie's stun. I have to mouse over it to see what my count is.

Passive

10-28-2009

Is there any way we can choose between the new and old UI? Or, will there be a way to make custom UI's in the future? Either option would be awesome. Personally, I just think that the buttons to upgrade a skill are small and somewhat unnoticeable. I haven't had any problems noticing, but a lot of my gaming community forgets very often.

Loony

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2009

Maybe when the cooldown is done, the abilities could quickly flash or strobe for a second or two.. so you ll know something just came up without actually having to pay attention to the skill bar.

GeneralGeorges

10-30-2009

The new UI isn't all that bad guys. Yes I did prefer the old one, but that was because it was something new and cool that made LoL something totally new. The colours were great. I find that the new UI is kind of plain and general. You guys really had something going with the old UI and I would enjoy the option to chose between the two as well. For those who said the old UI was too big, remember there's an option to increase or decrease it's size (which was amazing). For those who say that they can't see the new spells or when they level up, man you guys are blind. I play on a 24 inch monitor and 1920 x 1200 resolution and I see it immediately (I even have the size of the new UI reduced).

Anyways, good work RIOT. It's a great game and I can't wait to get season one going!

Eldrazor

10-30-2009

I say make the level up buttons flash, or something else that makes them more obvious. Also, the skill abilities should be a bit bigger. I never played with the old HUD, so I don't know what you guys are talking about... ^^

Arianna

10-30-2009

I dislike the new layout, old UI was much prettier. Please give me my summoner spell sphere back
Add scaling and it's a winner imo.

Betrayed

10-31-2009

I prefer the new UI it just took a little getting used to theres more space to acctually see whats going on.
Riot you guys are doing a great job keep it up!

SamuraiPanda

11-03-2009

I only have 1 complaint about the current UI: The experience bar. I played over 30 games before I noticed it there (someone pointed it out to me, actually). Its just too small and hard to see IMO.

CharlesJay36

11-03-2009

The new GUI is beautiful.. Apart from MAYBE the size of the spell icons. Otherwise i'm super happy with it, and thanks for the revamp.

Thanks a ton for reading .
-Chuck

System: Intel i7 965@3.2, 6GB DDR3 1800Mhz, GTX 295, EVGA x58 MoBo, V8 Coolermaster.