Have you experienced similar problems?

Yes 40 95.24%
No 2 4.76%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Stop Error - LoL Crashes & Other Problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RavenRise

04-29-2012

Lately, I've been experiencing some weird crashes lately. Sometimes, when i play LoL, my computer crashes and reboots to my desktop. These crashes "apparently" originate from my display adapter (after sending error report). In addition, these crashes are sporadic, but some crashes are followed by another crash....and another.

Microsoft says that in order to play LoL, i need to update my Display Adapter . Yet i found out that my video card (Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Family Chipset) can support LoL (i played for 7 months without having any trouble).

Now the question is: How do i prevent future crashes and why is my display adapter, which was working perfectly 7 months ago, is now the cause of crashes?

Directx 9.0c
0.99 GB RAM
PENTIUM (R) 4CPU 3.20GHZ
Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Family Chip set

In addition, after the Hecarim patches, some of the champions and particle effects are solid blue. (For Example: Cassiopeia ultimate's victims turn blue. Renekton turns blue with his ult.)

RavenRise

04-29-2012

Oh yeah, one more thing:
Although the crashes (computer restart) are sporadic, they are becoming more common.

In addition, sometimes the load screen doesn't appear, instead, an notice appears informing me that firewall is blocking the program...even after i turn it off.

tyriusse

05-31-2012

im having the same problem....on my laptop....

its the new patch...they ****ed it up somewhere....

Azzizzle

05-31-2012

Hey man, I have the exact same thing happening to me, though I started crashing as of the Darius patch. I've have 260 SLI gtx cards on my laptop and have had no problems like this in the past 8 months until this patch. I crash and am forced to restart every game at this point, and am quickly losing hope and patience. I have tried the lowest graphics settings, multiple older and newer drivers (I am using the newest now, since changing drivers made no difference to the crashes).

I know that a LOT of people are having graphical issues since the Darius patch. Can we please, PLEASE get a red response?

Mikeies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

it started happening to me when we since the early august patch. can any one tell me how to fix it?

Brian Thai

08-05-2012

This has been happening to me too since Early August Patch too! I've played for two years and no problems until now... My current GPU is a GTX 550 Ti... hate this issue. Can't play games without instantly losing lane by dcing

Mikeies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

same thing happening to me hiddenNova

Brian Thai

08-05-2012

The really weird thing is that it only happens in Normal games for Summoner's Rift (haven't tried ranked). When I play custom games, it's perfectly fine

Brian Thai

08-06-2012

bump, this problem is still happening to me :/

Mikeies

08-06-2012

Come on some one tell me wtf how to fix this **** plz.