can't make new rune page?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnDeRxBeaN

04-29-2012

hi all,

for some reason there's no "+" to create new rune pages i only have 3 pages and i've seen people with around 12 so i know i can make more. i can add more masteries (i have 4 and there's a "+" there as well). thanks in advance!

Rilakkuma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

You would need to purchase another rune page from the store. 2 is the cap for "new" members, with 4 being the cap for older accounts (provided they got 1 extra as some bonus, I forget when)

EnDeRxBeaN

04-29-2012

really? wowow i didn't know you had to buy them my account is really old and i have 3 haha guess i never got that extra one. okay thanks for the help

Snailed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

I only have 2 rune pages..All new accounts only get 2. U very Luki to have 3..

And you ned to buy rune pages. 6300IP each. or get the 7 page rune bundle to be cost effective.

Beathead Summon

05-09-2012

What a fuken rip off

OUT2KILL

07-19-2012

I think its kind of dumb because you get infinite mastery pages i think so u should be able to get at least 5-7 rune pages before you have to pay because i make my rune pages to go with the mastery pages is that bad or wrong??? o:

OUT2KILL

07-19-2012

Just figured i'd update my other reply but you can only have 10 mastery pages sorry for that...

Ranmaru Mori

08-09-2012

They gotta run the company some how lol

Cocona Vatel

08-10-2012

6300ip doesnt exactly cost u money
and there no different form mastery pages except that u can change a mastery page in champ select.
used to only have one mastery page and they changed that to save people the issue of forgetting to change them in the last 10seconds of a game

Dark Lich King21

12-02-2012

I agree, It's a ripoff