Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fix the **** fountains in 3s.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarriorPigeon

04-29-2012

I'm tired of one fountain killing me every time I literally go up one step and yet on the other end a champ went up all the steps and killed me in my base without even taking a hit. Fix it riot. It takes a lot for me to buy riot points as it is but this is help tipping the scale.

2 Quick 4 U

04-29-2012

lol yeah the left one has more range at about 2 steps in but the one on the right in like 8 steps in

this is why i love playing blitz on the left side easy turtle kills and a final push for a win

Trial By Pain

04-29-2012

They should also put the nexus' turret on the other side to prevent turtling.

I heard about turtling but never experienced it until tonight. And it sucked so bad, the only thing I could think of was why isn't the turret on the other side!?

2 Quick 4 U

04-30-2012

Quote:
WarriorPigeon:
Fix it riot. It takes a lot for me to buy riot points as it is but this is help tipping the scale.

Riot doesnt care about TT another reason why I havent paid a cent for this game

e Zinc

04-30-2012

Yeah I didn't know about this until I played a game with Lee Sin, and I suicide dashed into the enemy who was about 5 steps in their fountain on the right to take both of us out. I was expecting to be zapped to death from the fountain after I kicked the guy in the face, but I was able to walk out with no damage whatsoever.

Probably should fix this or else the team on the left has way too much of an advantage, since, again using Lee Sin, 9/10 times if we are losing badly I can just kick their tank/carry into our fountain on the left and insta kill them since the laser kills about two steps in. Then, I can dive into their fountain and nothing happens.

Koldheartedjsp

04-30-2012

Quote:
Trial By Pain:
They should also put the nexus' turret on the other side to prevent turtling.

I heard about turtling but never experienced it until tonight. And it sucked so bad, the only thing I could think of was why isn't the turret on the other side!?

to make baddies like you ask questions

****ing think about it dumb****. if it was on the other side kog/trist could easily hit it over the wall

Trial By Pain

04-30-2012

Quote:
Koldheartedjsp:

****ing think about it dumb****. if it was on the other side kog/trist could easily hit it over the wall

Lol.

Of course they would work on distances. Think further ahead.

McZwick

05-01-2012

I believe I just may bump this.

Todd Chambo

05-01-2012

Quote:
Koldheartedjsp:

kog used to be able to do that but they nerfed his range so he cant anymore

2 Quick 4 U

05-01-2012

Quote:
Todd Chambo:
kog used to be able to do that but they nerfed his range so he cant anymore

those were the days....