Top 500 Players Prior to Reset

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-26-2009

another reason to hate my ****ty college internet

timmyyj

10-26-2009

does this list include all the people that's getting the IP boost? I'm getting it but I don't see my name on it...

Zileas

VP of Game Design

10-26-2009
19 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyyj View Post
does this list include all the people that's getting the IP boost? I'm getting it but I don't see my name on it...
1500+ elo got boost. so you coudl easily not be on the list but get the boost -- 2250 players werent on the list but got it.

Karrot

10-26-2009

Whoo yeah, 133. Not bad for a solo queuer.

(So close to top 100! Curses!)

Edit: Brag post. No need to respond.

Pharzuph

10-26-2009

It's too bad the majority of people on top 500 are pre-made groups (consisting of 3-5 people) while some of us solo queue it up and face the top 100 on a constant basis. This makes the list rather misleading. With the open beta its been a little better not running into those pre-mades. Losing five in a row because you keep rolling into queued pre-mades does not make my elo rating feel good about itself and it demorilizes a lot of other solo queuers into just forfeiting at 15m mark and try to queue again.

Would it be worth having a double elo rating for people where they have one for solo or two people group queues and an entire new elo for when they group with 3 or more? Then depending on which way you queue is which elo it will base it off of. Just a thought, because like I said the list posted is rather skewd based off people only playing pre-mades.

I would hate to have to make two accounts to have one just for rolling people in premades and another to play when i feel like solo queueing.

mWxTIQAzjq

10-26-2009

Just curious, I had the IP boost, but then I lost a game and I haven't had it since. I've won most my games now. So can I not regain the boost?

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2009

could someone tell me what my elo was?

Korzek

10-26-2009

Any chance I can see what my ELO was? Heh thought 300+ games would of got me in the top 500

ReceiveR

10-27-2009

Can you tell me my rank ?

RYZER

10-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo View Post
another reason to hate my ****ty college internet
yes!