Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Top 500 Players Prior to Reset

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rambo

Senior Recruiter

10-26-2009

another reason to hate my shitty college internet

timmyyj

10-26-2009

does this list include all the people that's getting the IP boost? I'm getting it but I don't see my name on it...

Zileas

VP of Game Design

10-26-2009

Quote:
timmyyj:
does this list include all the people that's getting the IP boost? I'm getting it but I don't see my name on it...

1500+ elo got boost. so you coudl easily not be on the list but get the boost -- 2250 players werent on the list but got it.

Karrot

10-26-2009

Whoo yeah, 133. Not bad for a solo queuer.

(So close to top 100! Curses!)

Edit: Brag post. No need to respond.

10-26-2009

It's too bad the majority of people on top 500 are pre-made groups (consisting of 3-5 people) while some of us solo queue it up and face the top 100 on a constant basis. This makes the list rather misleading. With the open beta its been a little better not running into those pre-mades. Losing five in a row because you keep rolling into queued pre-mades does not make my elo rating feel good about itself and it demorilizes a lot of other solo queuers into just forfeiting at 15m mark and try to queue again.

Would it be worth having a double elo rating for people where they have one for solo or two people group queues and an entire new elo for when they group with 3 or more? Then depending on which way you queue is which elo it will base it off of. Just a thought, because like I said the list posted is rather skewd based off people only playing pre-mades.

I would hate to have to make two accounts to have one just for rolling people in premades and another to play when i feel like solo queueing.

mWxTIQAzjq

10-26-2009

Just curious, I had the IP boost, but then I lost a game and I haven't had it since. I've won most my games now. So can I not regain the boost?

Bait

Recruiter

10-27-2009

could someone tell me what my elo was?

Korzek

Recruiter

10-27-2009

Any chance I can see what my ELO was? Heh thought 300+ games would of got me in the top 500

ReceiveR

10-27-2009

Can you tell me my rank ?

Ryzer

Recruiter

10-27-2009

Quote:
rambo:
another reason to hate my shitty college internet

yes!