Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Top 500 Players Prior to Reset

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeaThShiNoBi

10-25-2009

Quote:
Darklord:
My smurf that does nothing but solo queues is like 200, not having premades isn't the reason you aren't in the top 500. I'm moderately sure that leveling up boosts your ELO by a small amount as well, so those who played a lot since the last reset will be higher then they would be otherwise.

I pretty much abandoned my first account after the first reset in favor of my new one, and my first one was still higher (albeit, only by a little bit).

kijik

Recruiter

10-25-2009

w/e I give up, suffice to say my experiences in solo queue haven't been the best, and no it's not due to me thinking that this game is about kills, you can ask anyone of my friends I'll be the first to bitch about teaming up and pushing and engaging in team fights to open up that opportunity.

and Darklord, that might help to explain things, I barely hit 12 before this recent reset.

Studio

10-25-2009

aw.

Grumm

10-25-2009

I also played with a bunch of those players, but i didnt make the vut... >.<

Larias

Adjudicator

10-25-2009

Well, 1 smurf in the top 100 is good I guess =/ Too bad I don't play on Larias anymore, I'm pretty sure he's still at around the 1600ish elo.

Refallen

The Council

10-25-2009

I'm not top 3, or top 10 by far lol. I have no idea how my elo got so high, esp since I was only like, level 16 when the reset came. Guess it's the times when I queue.

seresibyl

10-26-2009

Quote:
Refallen:
I'm not top 3, or top 10 by far lol. I have no idea how my elo got so high, esp since I was only like, level 16 when the reset came. Guess it's the times when I queue.

/clap

Sephiroth

10-26-2009

Just out of curiousity where was my ELO at before reset? I was really hoping to be in the top 500, but i guess top 2799 isn't too bad .

Axtree

10-26-2009

Posting in epic thread! Wave to everyone that I help get to the top100!

Theodious

10-26-2009

So sad we couldn't have known about this beforehand, I wouldn't have messed around in normal games as much as I have lately thinking it'd be wiped for release =(. Still congrats to everyone who made it, I just know I could atleast be in the 500 as well.