Top 500 Players Prior to Reset

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kijik

10-25-2009

sigh, not top 500....GG Matchmaking system, oh well. teaches me not to solo queue I guess, will there be any more title style things awarded for high ELO and such in the future?

Resilient

10-25-2009

Man, I wish I was on the list just simply to tell if my ELO is higher than llVllastacwalks

kijik

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resilient View Post
Man, I wish I was on the list just simply to tell if my ELO is higher than llVllastacwalks
same, but not for the same person :P

ODonnell

10-25-2009

1. Solo queue is not the reason you are not on this list

2. Are there any plans for an actual solo queue only ladder? Wc3 RT style

DeaThShiNoBi

10-25-2009

I almost made top 100 with both of my accounts. Though I didn't make it with either, but that's okay, no one wants to be in the same list as feedlord joseph.

Nanaz

10-25-2009

I gotta say I'm a little surprised not to find my name up there... My friend, that I've qued about 70% of my games with, is there at about #125 and I've repeatedly had a better win/loss to him on all resets. Also regularly see people in the top 100/500 in the games I've played. So I'm OK if that really is the case, but may i ask my ELO then?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Just noticed you stopped posting peoples ELOs around page 7, but I do hope that you will post it in the near future, thanks =)

Yiruru

10-25-2009

90% of my games are Solo queue and I'm in Top 500, so stop complaining about it :|

But then again I lost 6 games in a row in solo queue before the reset, or else I'd probably be in Top 100 :[

kijik

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODonnell View Post
1. Solo queue is not the reason you are not on this list
you get paired with 4 complete failures against a team of 5 decent players and carry it, I guarantee you won't win. Don't try and tell me solo queue isn't rather screwed, you can ask just about anyone here that's worth their salt in this game.

Mannan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

10-25-2009

Wow I'm surprised i'm in there. Alot of solo queue's, but I always play to win and not get the most kill's etc. Still top 100? Wow.

Darklord

Adjudicator

10-25-2009

My smurf that does nothing but solo queues is like 200, not having premades isn't the reason you aren't in the top 500. I'm moderately sure that leveling up boosts your ELO by a small amount as well, so those who played a lot since the last reset will be higher then they would be otherwise.