Top 500 Players Prior to Reset

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BILL AND TEDS

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSabre View Post
So are any one of those people on the top 500 actually pure solo queues (or majority % of games are solo queue). I find it hard to get out of mid/upper tier without pre-mades or at least people using the vent. Apparently there are some people with decent ELO that don't even know that we have a vent server (I ask every time I solo queue just in case).
My banned account "MOWASAURUS REX" was pure solo queue, maybe a couple duos, 1750 elo. Anivia bug + **** talk = banned hahahahah. Oh well, just an icon or whatever.

Rokov

10-25-2009

Where i can find my ELO?

Steel7

10-25-2009

Damn, didn't make it to top 500. Only recognize half the names there anyways.

EDIT: I guess I did, kinda...

Boreas

10-25-2009

Ouch. I thought I'd be somewhere above 1500, at least. I wonder how close I was.

Edit: I actually queue solo 95% of my games, and I don't play that much. I win most of my games though; I guess ELO is based more on games played and less on games won than I thought.

StaticFrog

10-25-2009

I've played with a lot of the people in the top 100 before. Yet i'm not even in the top 500=[

Tsuyashu

10-25-2009

Tsuyashu: "Hmm wonder what is my elo, I got the boost and all :O"

Genose

10-25-2009

Wow nice! I haven't played in a while, but I'm happy that I got on this! Time to bring back some Mundo and Singed ownage!

ODonnell

10-25-2009

proof that premades are overrated

CycLoNe87

10-25-2009

I would really love to c what my ELO is. Can the devs pm me my ELO ?

Zoobi

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSabre View Post
So are any one of those people on the top 500 actually pure solo queues (or majority % of games are solo queue). I find it hard to get out of mid/upper tier without pre-mades or at least people using the vent. Apparently there are some people with decent ELO that don't even know that we have a vent server (I ask every time I solo queue just in case).

Awesome, didn't think I'd be in top 500. I had roughly 500 games before the reset and I'd say ~470 of them were solo queue. Haven't gotten into a serious premade though, mostly just playing with random people who saw me do well in a game and wanted to queue with me.

Of the ~30 or so premades I've played I'd say ~20 of them were losses though because well, they were random and not really too much of a preamde.