Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Top 500 Players Prior to Reset

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BILL AND TEDS

10-25-2009

Quote:
ZSabre:
So are any one of those people on the top 500 actually pure solo queues (or majority % of games are solo queue). I find it hard to get out of mid/upper tier without pre-mades or at least people using the vent. Apparently there are some people with decent ELO that don't even know that we have a vent server (I ask every time I solo queue just in case).

My banned account "MOWASAURUS REX" was pure solo queue, maybe a couple duos, 1750 elo. Anivia bug + shit talk = banned hahahahah. Oh well, just an icon or whatever.

Rokov

10-25-2009

Where i can find my ELO?

Steel7

10-25-2009

Damn, didn't make it to top 500. Only recognize half the names there anyways.

EDIT: I guess I did, kinda...

Boreas

Recruiter

10-25-2009

Ouch. I thought I'd be somewhere above 1500, at least. I wonder how close I was.

Edit: I actually queue solo 95% of my games, and I don't play that much. I win most of my games though; I guess ELO is based more on games played and less on games won than I thought.

StaticFrog

10-25-2009

I've played with a lot of the people in the top 100 before. Yet i'm not even in the top 500=[

10-25-2009

Tsuyashu: "Hmm wonder what is my elo, I got the boost and all :O"

Genose

10-25-2009

Wow nice! I haven't played in a while, but I'm happy that I got on this! Time to bring back some Mundo and Singed ownage!

ODonnell

10-25-2009

proof that premades are overrated

CycLoNe87

10-25-2009

I would really love to c what my ELO is. Can the devs pm me my ELO ?

Zoobi

10-25-2009

Quote:
ZSabre:
So are any one of those people on the top 500 actually pure solo queues (or majority % of games are solo queue). I find it hard to get out of mid/upper tier without pre-mades or at least people using the vent. Apparently there are some people with decent ELO that don't even know that we have a vent server (I ask every time I solo queue just in case).

Awesome, didn't think I'd be in top 500. I had roughly 500 games before the reset and I'd say ~470 of them were solo queue. Haven't gotten into a serious premade though, mostly just playing with random people who saw me do well in a game and wanted to queue with me.

Of the ~30 or so premades I've played I'd say ~20 of them were losses though because well, they were random and not really too much of a preamde.