Top 500 Players Prior to Reset

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZSabre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-25-2009

So are any one of those people on the top 500 actually pure solo queues (or majority % of games are solo queue). I find it hard to get out of mid/upper tier without pre-mades or at least people using the vent. Apparently there are some people with decent ELO that don't even know that we have a vent server (I ask every time I solo queue just in case).

Nikon

10-25-2009

Not sure why I am so much lower than Sprite when we play 90% of our games together. My life sucks.

ZSabre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runtime View Post
Hrrrm i got the ip boost and im not on here.

Whats my elo?
They only showed people who were top 500 and like the few people who were close to 1500. That means you were like 1501-1707

Khristophoros

The Council

10-25-2009

holy **** my smurf is top 100 T_________T

My name is Mark

10-25-2009

I only started playing fairly recently but is there anyway i can get my ELO?

Smolder

10-25-2009

Fiddlesticks, I wanted a fancy summoner icon thingy.

Rinoa

eSports Coordinator

10-25-2009
16 of 21 Riot Posts

rankings have never liked me :/

The Senate

10-25-2009

Zileas, I'm really really really super curious what my ELO is at this point. I have no good gauge on how close I got since I joined up the beta in July.

Raistlynn

10-25-2009

good to see that elo is basically games played because some of those people are pretty bad =/. Cool that Im up there at least I guess.

woooooooor

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSabre View Post
So are any one of those people on the top 500 actually pure solo queues (or majority % of games are solo queue). I find it hard to get out of mid/upper tier without pre-mades or at least people using the vent. Apparently there are some people with decent ELO that don't even know that we have a vent server (I ask every time I solo queue just in case).
At least 90% of my games were solo queue. I just happened to play a lot.