The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
(OOC: Ilike the personality you gave the nurse.)
(OOC: Thats mostly your fault for what Youay has said to Equiste about the staff here.)

"No need to be nervous. The staff here are quite friendly. Sometimes they sound a little too friendly though." He says as he makes his way around the ward, pointing a couple of things out as they made it to a hallway where Equiste stopped in front of an empty bed. "Ok, so she should be around here somewhere." He says, chucking silently looking at Athelia. A thwack of what could be a clipboard hitting metal is heard before a blue yordle head pops out from behind the bed, before stepping out revealing a nurse uniform.

"Oh haha, that was so funny the first hundred times..." She said hautily, but with no malice. "I take it from the summoner in your arms you aren't here for your scheduled massages. What happened to you? YOu were taking more than your scheduled then you stopped?"

Equiste sighed. He didn't need to be reminded of his absence.
"I had a bit of a chest problem that Taric helped me with. We got a comatose patient who was mentally overstimulated due to some magic procedure. Not one relating to sexual content, miss Jaqaline..." He said with a slight but playful frown.

MysticalRaven

05-03-2012

Athelia looked back at the little girl sensing the raw power of the magic she held.
"Who's that?" she whispered to Equiste

Looking at the yordle that had just popped up out of no-where she assumed she would be just as stern as Poppy ((The only female yordle she ever meet))
"Hi, my names Athelia" she said slightly startled.

Bright Oblivion

05-03-2012

Sigmund opens a door and glances out of one of the side rooms. He notices Equiste and Athelia, the former carrying a still-comatose Kaz, and Annie sitting in a chair with Tibbers. Deciding that it would be best not to get involved, Sigmund quietly closes the door and returns to the chair he had placed against one wall. He looks at Rex, who is asleep on the floor next to the chair, and then at Tek, who is (wherever Silver places him), before turning to face the bed once more. On it is the young woman who had crashed into that most glorious of hallways the day before, still asleep. Normally, Sigmund might have been worried, as she had not yet awakened. However, he just assumes that her prolonged lack of consciousness is due to her attempts to aid the doctor, and the healing he had used which had, inadvertently perhaps, relied quite a bit on the magical and physical strength of the person being healed. Sighing, he pulls out a block of wood and a knife and begins to carve, looking up only to glare at a nurse who opens the door to see how the 'patient' is doing.

Iron Ambássador

05-03-2012

(( If you had time, you'd warp time... not gonna make an inception joke as much as I'd want to. ))

AskPantheon

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
(( If you had time, you'd warp time... not gonna make an inception joke as much as I'd want to. ))
((We have to go deeper.

There. I did it))

Equiste

05-03-2012

Equiste glanced back as Annie had entered. He had a strange thought that something else should be happening here, but he wasn't sure.
"Thats Annie. She is a champion of the league, and a powerful fire magic user. I'll show you more of her file later."

(OOC: If I had time, I probably would do a bit of a time warp crazy thing here that when he moved on Equiste holding Soo would appear. As it stands I should of been in bed like 3 hours ago... :P So I'll finish with Kaz then disappear...)

(OOC EDIT: Meh, who needs sleep.)
As they exited down the hallways to find Nurse Jaqaline, Equiste walked up and sat down beside Annie, playing with Soo.
"Sometimes they are quite entertaining to some people. Admittantly most of them are just old..."

Jaqaline looked up at Athelia. "Well how do you do Miss Athelia. I am nurse Jaqaline Quiltover, but you can call me Jakky for short." Looks towards Equiste. "Not you though. Its still Nurse Jaqaline to you."

"Haha, yes yes, of course. Shall we get Kaz setup?"

(OOC: I'm blaming Annies room for the time mess up. As soon as they return it will be fixed. :P)

MysticalRaven

05-03-2012

(( The joy of insomnia keeps me awake, if I'm not on this I'm generally writing short stories for myself.))

Athelia looked around the ward wondering if it would be safe to back to the Break Room or if she should just stay with Kaz seeing as she was responsible. Her orb glowing a darkblue she began bouncing it back and forth nervously.
"Hi Jakky" It came out almost a whisper.

Equiste

05-03-2012

Jaqaline sighed. Seems this was an extremely nervous newcommer. "Now speak up Miss Athelia, I'm not going to bite." She walks over, jumps up on a chair closeby and puts a hand on her shoulder. "Relax. There is nothing to be afraid of in here. You're not going to be too much help if you whisper so softly.[/i]
Equiste had put Kaz down onto the bed, hesitant to do anything beyond that. He decides eventually that his shoes should come off. Thats as far as he was going. Not his job.

"Come on Annie, nothings going to happen if you just sit there. Lets go up to the main desk and see about you getting that check-up." He walks over to the desk with Soo, Larissa looking at him strangely.
"Mr Equiste, weren't you just... Oh hello Annie, here for a check-up? You are a bit late."

Ms Annie Hastur

05-03-2012

edit 2 - I'm lost)
EDIT~ Annie nods to Equiste, and follow him up to the desk and nods to the receptionist lady. "I'm a bit late 'cause I was busy!" She says, lying. She really didn't like going to the doctor too much. But she was required to, and didn't want to get sick, so she'd just get it over with. "When is my appointment?"

(Warp? Chronostream 3.5 FTL drive consisting of Atomic number 463 kept at a constant state of fission and its half life ending by a miniature hadron collider and nuclear fusion engine, causing an area around the ship to phase into the 4th dimension while remaining constant within our own 3rd dimension, allowing the ship to arrive wherever and whenever it pleases to its target location.)

Iron Ambássador

05-03-2012

(( Err... wut? Poppy was never here :P ))