The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

"Pssshhh.... They just want you THINKING that so when they start their plan for world domin--OWWWW"

Cooper's sudden shout of pain sent the pigeons fluttering about the room again. He glared at Youay, grumbling at him as he did so.

"You made that hurt more on purpose!"

Specks let out a coo, tilting its head from one side to another at the Matron. He most definitely did not know better.

Youay

04-29-2012

Youay looked at the boy. "No I didnt, it just hurts to relocate the bones in your arm." The doctor continues his healing work.

Matron on the other hand takes a swing for the bird with her cane.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

Cooper grumbled something under his breath, apparently speaking to some one named Frank, despite there being no other person in the room. For now he was silent in his ramblings, though it probably wouldn't take much to get him started again. At least the pigeons settled down at this point.

Specks let out a startled coo as it was whacked across the room in a flurry of feathers. He collided with one of the other nurses, making odd noises as he recovered.

Youay

04-29-2012

Youay tried to finish his healing as in much quiet that he can, as to not cause another out burst from Cooper. He was so glad that he wasn't on cleaning duties as he looked at the mess the pigeons were making.

Matron looks at the nurse who was hit by Specks. "Pick him up and put him outside. Its bad enough when chamions like Twitch messing things up, last thing I need are these things making a mess of my wing."

Silverling

04-29-2012

In Cooper's current state, all that seemed to be left were some minor bruises. So far he seemed content with muttering to himself. The summoner had finished the paperwork and was using a spell to let it hover in front of herself. She then leaned in close to the Doctor, whispering into his ear.

"... Do you think you could uh... Knock him out for at least ten minutes or so? Its so much easier to transport him, and I can get the pigeons out of here."

Cooper gave the summoner a strange look.

"Whachoo talkin' about? You plotting something behind my back!?"

The nurse looked at the Matron, somewhat startled. She stared down at the dazed Specks, looking as if she didn't want to touch the bird, then slowly reached down and grabbed him, going to the nearest window and tossing him out of it and shutting it quickly. Specks flapped his wings in a dizzy sort of manner, then flew around, landing outside the window and peering in, looking somewhat confused.

Youay

04-29-2012

Youay smiles at Cooper" Not at all, we were just talking about..Sleeep" Youay waves his hand in front of Cooper's face channeling a sleeping spell on the boy. "There you go. I would give advise but it doesnt seem needed right now."

Matron thanks the nurse and glares at the bird in the wind and points her cane at it menacingly.

Silverling

04-29-2012

Cooper instantly responded to the sleep spell, suddenly going limp and heading off into happy sleepy la la land. He started to fall out of the chair, but the summoner quickly straightened him up to where he wasn't falling over. She then rubbed her temples, voicing out her gratitude.

"Thank you, doctor Youay. Sorry to trouble you with him again but we honestly don't know how this kid keeps coming back here.... Now, for the pigeons..."

She reached into the pouch at his side, grabbing a handful of breadcrumbs, then going to the window. Youay would notice all the pigeons in the room had their attention on the summoner. She opened the window, holding the breadcrumbs out for a moment, then tossing them away.

"Go on, fetch, you little flying rats."

Almost as soon as she said that, she moved out of the way of the window as all 49 pigeons bolted towards it, cramming themselves through to go after that handful of breadcrumbs.

Specks, on the other hand, started picking at the window, making cooing noises. However, one would suddenly see a burst of pigeons outside, of which Specks made another funny coo and bolted off to join them.

Youay

04-29-2012

Youay smiles at the summoner. "So do you need help transporting him, or are you fine to do it yourself?" He takes the paperwork and looks over Cooper again making sure everything was ok with him.

Matron sees the birds leave and mutters under her breath. "Good Riddance."

Silverling

04-29-2012

Once every single pigeon was out of the room, the summoner quickly shut the window then looked over at Youay. She went over to Cooper, suddenly lifting him up with ease and slinging him over her shoulder, which considering her size it was a rather impressive feat.

"I think I will be fine, just as long as he doesn't wake up. The issue is figuring out where to send him next, because obviously that last psych ward was a bust."

She somewhat shrugged with her free hand before continuing.

"Really, that place was supposed to be high security too. Complete and total mystery."

Youay

04-29-2012

Youay shrugged as well. "Who knows with guys like Cooper. But I was glad to help." He opens the door for her, as she leaves he sticks his hands in his coat pockets and returns to his office. Youay see alot of weird things as a doctor, and you see alot of weird stuff at the institute. So it makes sense you get the best of the weird being a Doctor of the Institute on War.