The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

05-10-2012

Riven smiles faintly and crosses her arms.

"Of course. What kind of person would I be to ignore you after hearing such a heartfelt confession?"

Her smile fades as she immediately regrets bringing it up, but with a deep sigh, she continues, "Which... I guess we should talk about."

She walks to his side and has a seat in the same chair she'd used before.

"Is there anything you'd like to say... regarding it?" She asks hopefully, "I'm not exactly good at this sort of thing."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

Angela had just gotten on break, and was quietly making her way to the nurse's break room with her notepad in hand. She was flipping through the pages, making sure everything was in check for the little plot she and Sarah had going on. Turning one of the corners, she practically bumped into Sigmund as he was making his sneak down the hall. She quickly pocketed the notepad and feigned a rather pleased sounding introduction.

"Oh~ Why hellloooooo there Sigmund~ I thought you've been done with your treatments for some time now, yes?"

She knew him well, in fact she had almost set up a date with him and a friend of hers. Her plans were so close to being finished when he was released from their care and she had lost track of him.

Bright Oblivion

05-10-2012

Sigmund smiles at her, feigning his own joyous grin. "I have indeed. I was just going to pay the good doctor a visit and wound up traveling through the wrong door." While his tone was cheery, and he was grinning, the smile didn't reach his eyes, which were somewhere between mild irritation and restrained malice. He'd found out about the nurse's plans a bit after he'd been released, or, as he liked to refer to it, pardoned. The other side of the deal that he didn't want mentioned was that he was pretty sure that she had been trying to set him up with an intern from Lokfar named Olga. Sometimes, it was difficult to tell if she was even female. Her voice and facial hair certainly didn't help matters. If there was anyone who could be masterminding the plot to get Youay and Silver together, it was the woman in front of him, which made this counterplan all the sweeter.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

Angela smirked slightly, an amused hum leaving her lips.

"The good doctor you say? You mean Doctor Youay, yes? He's probably busy as he is most days, or hiding in his office. Either way its a bit hard to simply pop up and visit him nowadays."

With a flick of her wrist she was now holding up a brightly colored sucker of which she was now offering to Sigmund.

"Lolli?"

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven
Riven smiles faintly and crosses her arms.

"Of course. What kind of person would I be to ignore you after hearing such a heartfelt confession?"

Her smile fades as she immediately regrets bringing it up, but with a deep sigh, she continues, "Which... I guess we should talk about."
Kaz felt himself blush slightly from her mention of his confession. He still continued to beat himself up for saying it so suddenly. He was certain he just came across as some kind of creepy stalker after that, and his writing certainly didn't help matters in that regard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven
She walks to his side and has a seat in the same chair she'd used before.

"Is there anything you'd like to say... regarding it?" She asks hopefully, "I'm not exactly good at this sort of thing."
Kaz watched her sit but looked away as she looked at him, expecting him to say something. he was nervous, sure, but his ordeal had helped him learn a few things, and one of them was that life was simply too short to hold everything back.

"I guess the only thing I can say is that our time apart hasn't changed my mind on things..." He paused for a moment, trying to grasp the necessary words. "However...I realize how crazy it must have sounded... Me, a run-of-the-mill summoner whom you barely knew, effectively expressing his...romantic interest in you..." He paused, continued to look away, embarrassed. "I guess I'm just sorry it was so awkward for you... You have to believe me when I say I never meant for things to be like that, or to assault you with such things." He sighed.

"I mean, summoners having relationships with champions isn't unheard of, like Bob Nashahago and Nidalee... After all, you're all regular people, even if you hold grand positions. " He forced himself to glance at Riven and at least look her in the eyes momentarily. "I knew, and know you as a champion, for what you fight for, all of that, but..ever since I first summoned you to the fields, I've wanted to know you as a person and...well..." He looked away again. He was still she about it, and he didn't want to make her uncomfortable again.

"I guess I...wanted to know you as more than that as well..."

He was quiet a moment, before he spoke up again, realizing how awkward that must have made Riven feel. He knew enough about her to realize she was uncomfortable in most heavy social situations, and things didn't get more awkward than this in most cases. "I'm just sorry I've made you feel so uncomfortable... I...really should have been more considerate of your feelings."

Bright Oblivion

05-10-2012

Sickly sweet, Sigmund shakes his head. "I'd rather not. No reason to eat sweets before eating actual food." Yes. That sounded like a reasonable excuse for not trusting anything this nurse gave him. Now, to figure out how to ditch the dodo. And he'd noticed her pocket the notebook when she saw him. He'd almost bet his cane that the plans were written in it. Getting that would be quite fun, but was it worth the risk? Nonchalantly, he says, "So how have you been, Angela?" Never forget the name of someone who wants to screw you over. That was a rule he found himself using more and more lately.

Silverling

05-10-2012

"Hmmh~ Suit yourself~!"

Angela then popped the sucker in her mouth, sucking on it a bit before replying to Sigmund's question.

"Quite well actually. Though working at the front desk is rather dull these days. Gives me a lot of time to think though~"

Bright Oblivion

05-10-2012

The smile never leaves Sigmund's face. "Idle hands are the devil's workplace," he says, quoting a line from who knows where. "But as long as you put the thinking time to good use, I suppose it's alright." He knew perfectly well that she wasn't putting the time to good use, but it wouldn't be wise to point that out here. He calculates a couple of escape routes, including a couple that involve taking the notebook, all while keeping his eyes trained on her. If he planned this right, it could be quite successful.

Silverling

05-10-2012

Angela giggled at Sigmund's remarks.

"Oh yes, I've been putting it to very good use~"

She then glances around before continuing her reply.

"Anyways, I am on break time right now, wouldn't want to waste all that through chatting now, would we? And besides, who knows when the Matron will show up."

Bright Oblivion

05-10-2012

Sigmund nods. "Yes. She does have a tendency to put people who are standing around chatting to work, doesn't she? Even if they're on break. Anyway, I'll let you enjoy the rest of your break, and I'll go see if the doctor is in his office." He walks past her, whispering, "Emily says hello, by the way." He briefly considers taking the notebook, but decides that she would probably figure it out as soon as she reaches the lunchroom, which wouldn't give him enough time to get the staff and get out. Eyes on the primary objective first. He makes his way around the corner, appearing to head in the direction the doctor's office is in, but stops once he's out of sight. He'd have to make sure the doctor collaborated on his story later.