The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

05-09-2012

Rex nods, tapping his chin thoughtfully.

I suppose Boss would want the two of you to have a way out. Reckon I could convince another gremlin to help, and the two of us could work as messengers. That way, at least you know the message is a real one from the other person. Easier than handwriting analysis. Or that's what I reckon.

Rex slides off the couch, adding.

Think about it. Let Boss know what you decide. You know who Boss is, right? Not too bright, likes wolves, smells like one? Has a girlyfriend that the higher ups sent here? That guy? Yeah. Tell him.

Youay

05-09-2012

(was in game sorry for delay.)
Youay nods at Rex.
No prob, let me think on that and I will let Sigmund know. Thanks for the heads up Rex."

Bright Oblivion

05-09-2012

((S'all good. Got a major final in about 7 hours, so I'm gonna get some sleep.))

Rex nods, waves at the doctor, and walks out. Boss was going to have to put some sort of compensation package in place if he was going to encourage them to serve as messengers. And Rex wanted to wash his mouth out for even suggesting it. Good thing Tex owed him a favor or three. He'd have to call all of them in if the doctor agreed.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

((And I just got back! d= ))

Angela let out a hum, writing down Sarah's suggestion on the notepad.

"Good, good... That may work, but we need to be clever about it. Neither of them can suspect a thing..."

Her eyes wandered to the little neutral minion now crawling out from under the table and trying to make his way to the door with staff in hand.

"... Nor can we have our plans be spoiled by the little minion... That girl is his creator, no?"

She smirked, sliding the notepad in one of her pockets and placed her hands on her knees.

"Why heeelloooo there Teeeeek~"

Tek jumped slightly and turned towards the nurse. He quickly waved at her, then pointed to the door to show that he was leaving. Angela simply hummed and tilted her head to one side in an innocent sort of fashion.

"Mmhmm... I'll let you go in a sec here, but I need something done for us... Could you come here for a moment, deary?"

He gave her an odd stare, then slowly made his way over to her. He stared up at her, tilting his head to one side and holding tight onto his staff just in case he needed to leave.

"Now, little one... How would you like a nice big bowl of ice cream?"

Angela, unknown to many, had actually worked several years in a children's hospital. It was her job to keep the kids happy and content before and after their various appointments. She had become rather skilled in conjuring up various sweets out of thin air for them. And so, she held out one hand, and with a little sparkle, a rather delicious looking sunday in a waffle bowl appeared in it. Tek stared at it with wide eyes, quickly setting his staff and holding his hands out to her. She smiled, giving him the bowl, then quietly gestured to Sarah to grab his staff with a wink.

Youay

05-09-2012

Sarah quietly grabbed the staff and walked to a closet int he hallway and put it in.
"There we go, now we dont have to worry about the little guy spoiling out plan."
As she shut the door Matron Adaleen was standing right next to her.
"Are you planning more mischief Sarah? The old yordle said tapping her cane impatiently.

Sarah shook her head.
"No Matron, just giving our fine mascot here some treats.:

Matron hummed and looked in.
Dont spoil him too much or he might not want to go home. And dont forget your duties now ok.
With that Matron leaves while Sarah breaths a sigh of relief
"Man shes scary when she does that."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

Tek looked at Sarah snatching up his staff with a bit of a panic, but was unwilling to put his ice cream down. he managed to hold the bowl with one hand and waved frantically at her with the other, making pathetic squeaks as he did so. Angela was quick to kneel down in front of him, smirking mischievously as she did.

"Now, now, Tek... No need to worry your little head off. You'll get your staff back... Only if you stay quiet about our little plan for Doctor Youay and your creator."

Tek gave Angela a stare as if she were crazy, then devoured more ice cream before making some angry sort of squeaks at her.

"Oh, hush. I gave you ice cream... And I'll give you more if you cooperate and be a good little minion now."

He sat there pouting at her and finishing off the ice cream, however, once that was done he continued to glare at her, making muttering little noises as he did. He glanced down where his staff was and then let out a little sigh of defeat. She giggled and patted him on the head before straightening up again.

"Good boy. Now remember, we won't give you your staff unless you cooperate. I'm sure its not hard for you to keep quiet about things anyways."

Tek grumbled a bit more, continuing to sit on the floor and be rather grumpy about the whole thing.

((Poor, poor little Tek... d= ))

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
"Oh, M-Miss Riven!" Kaz stumbled and spoke to Hinderance. "Um...if you could, could you...perhaps vacate so Miss Riven and I can speak privately for a while?" He would wait until the man said his goodbyes before turning back to Riven.

"Um...hey..." An awkward smile.
((Quick repost))

Ask Riven

05-10-2012

Riven steps further into Kaz's room, hearing the door close behind her. At the foot of Kaz's bed, she stops. She tries to look outwardly calm, though her mind is anything but.

"Are you feeling alright?" She asks quietly, avoiding eye contact. Anything to break the silence.

((Meant to post this like half an hour ago. Got distracted. Sorry. :P))

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-10-2012

(( No worries. I didn't even get home until about 15 minutes ago. lol ))

Kaz nodded and glanced at Riven. "I'm feeling fine, other than being a little worn." He smiled faintly before looking away. "They tell me that's due to me not having any real food for several days, and that I'll be back to normal in a few more." He stopped after that, quiet, thinking of a dozen things internally, before he spoke again, his voice only a few decibels above a whisper.

"Thank you for visiting..."

Bright Oblivion

05-10-2012

In a dark storage closet in the Medical Wing, Sigmund pauses to get his bearings and try to figure out which direction he needed to go. He could feel a faint signature down the hall, resembling that of Tek's stolen staff. He quietly opens the door, just enough to glance around the hallway. Not seeing any of the nurses, he slips out. Quietly, he makes his way down the hall, occasionally glancing around him. The nurses may want to get back at him for snarling at a few interns, and the fact that he was here to get Tek's staff wasn't going to help matters.